“Top Notch”

Hampton Inn Owings Mills
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Owings Mills
Reviewed September 16, 2013

You must see for yourself. I am very picky. I enjoyed everything about this hotel. I was impressed. The bed felt great, the shower was awesome, the breakfast was very nice. The room was so clean. I loved the post it note that said the bedding was clean. I ate too much, breakfast was great too. I will continue to stay there on a monthly basis for my company meetings

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Owings Mills

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I had a one night stay at this hotel. Nice, fresh, clean, good value. Here is the punch line....I left my iPad in the room upon departure. UGH! Now odds of recovery are usually slim to none. What is terrific here is I got a call from the hotel telling me I had left it behind and they swiftly handled getting the iPad back to me. In a world where integrity and honesty are challenged, I was extremely thankful that I chose this Hampton Inn for my stay. On that point alone....go out of your way to stay at this hotel if you are ever in the area. You will be treated as a GUEST in every sense of the word!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2013

very nice I do not understand why I need 200 characters, the hotel was very nice, breakfast was the best I ever had at any hotel previously staff was friendly an d brought more towels and was very accomidating

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2013

As we walked in the hotel, the appearance was wonderful, clean and had an overall peaceful feeling. We were pleasantly greeted, hot wonderful coffee was waiting along with yummy cookies. The check in was quick. The room smelled awesome (I felt like I was walking into Bed Bath and Beyond), the room was clean and just nice. Breakfast was good and checkout was quick. This hotel exceeded my expectations, great economical stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My short stay at the Hampton Inn for a family members wedding was a good experience. The hotel had very welcoming and helpful staff, the rooms were comfortable and clean and we enjoyed a great hot breakfast daily. It's about 25-30 minutes away from BWI Airport. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The Owings Mills Mall is right across the street.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Very pleasant experience...extremely easy check-in and check out. Complimentary breakfast was very nice....juice coffee....extremely nice pastries, eggs, sausage, seasoned homefries, oatmeal, cereal, fresh fruit....room was quiet and very clean....bed extremely comfortable..easily accessible from highway...right across the street from Olive Garden, Greene Turtle, Don Pablos, Red Lobster, and Red Robin....

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nicole C
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Accommodations for a family of five - check! Great modern interiors and a pool - check! Spacious room with fridge, complimentary coffee machine, ironing board, oversized TV and EXCELLENT Internet connection - check! Modern bathroom with beautiful stone tiles and fantastic shower - check! Wonderful peaceful atmosphere and privacy - check! THE BEST complimentary breakfast we have experienced in a hotel of this caliber in the USA, EVER! Congratulations on stealing our hearts: we would highly recommend you to friends and colleagues! BRAVO!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville
Residence Inn Baltimore Owings Mills
Ramada Pikesville/Baltimore North
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore / Woodlawn

Been to Hampton Inn Owings Mills? Share your experiences!