Hampton Inn Owings Mills
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanexcellent hotelquiet areayogurtwould stay here againgreat place to stayrecommend this hotelexcellent stayenjoyed my stayeasy accessking bedconvenient locationfitness centerfront desk staffindoor poolstevens
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Currently staying at the hotel due to a power outage. The hotel has been booked solid since thousands in the area are without power. That said, the hotel is spotlessly clean, staff are polite and attentive. The hotel is less than 10 years old, primarily a business hotel. Beds are new, linens are very nice and the room is extremely comfortable. Bathroom is in great working order, no cosmetic defects. Very quiet, AC is quiet. flat screen is adequate. Complimentory breakfast included. We got a great price, despite the place being booked solid. Would definietly recommend to anyone needing a hotel in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank grover1959
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I stayed at this Hampton Inn for 2 nights for business. The room was clean and quiet. There was ample parking. Linens were fresh. Breakfast was fine, plus I used the fridge in the room. Fridge and microwave are a nice bonus. Fitness room, though small, had good, solid equipment that was new and worked. I would stay there again.
Also, it is a very close walk to a restaurant park containing at least 5 chain restaurants. So, if you like chain restaurants, you'll be happy. Not my thing, but oh, well. (The check-in staff was not helpful, but I won't knock the hotel for this one person).

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank TripAdFanatic
Reviewed May 29, 2012

A beautiful, newly built Hampton Inn right off the highway. The room was clean, modern, and unlike other travelers, I had no problems adjusting the thermostat. Breakfast was a MADHOUSE on Sunday morning. It was like the entire hotel was there at once. What amazed me was that every single thing was fully stocked. The breakfast hostesses were working like demons to get everyone accommodated, and did a great job. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The rate was quite reasonable for being so close to Baltimore. My only complaint was that the trash can outside the hotel was overflowing on Saturday when I checked in and was still not emptied on Sunday morning when I checked out.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 8, 2012

This was one of the better Hampton Inn hotels that I have stayed in. Nice breakfast. Fast check-in. My HHonors "goodie bag" was waiting in my room. Cozy breakfast area with a great selection of food. Even a hot oatmeal bar with toppings. Microwave and frig in the room. Nice area next to restaurants, a mall, and the highway. Very quiet area. Clean modern rooms with flat screen tv. My only complaint is the limited number of cable channels.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Danielle C
Reviewed February 3, 2012

My first trip to Owings Mills is a pleasant surprise. We had a dinner meeting across the street at the Greene Turtle that was good. This Hampton Inn is one of the best I've ever stayed. Fastest check-in ever, quiet room, constant speed fan for the heater (hides ambient noise), hot shower, fast Internet; what more could I want?

• Stayed: February 2012