“Best Sushi anywhere”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed January 14, 2009

By far the Best Sushi I've had anywhere, NY, here, wherever - you can't beat it. Priced slightly high, but well worth it!

There are newer reviews for Wasabi Zen

Reviewed October 3, 2008

My wife and I love to get sushi every two weeks or so and Wasabi Zen has quickly become one of our favorite places. It puts together the "classics" as well as a few of their own creations. I really enjoy their avacado salad, a great appetizer that I haven't seen elsewhere. The restaurant itself is small but it has never been too crowded the times we've dined in.

One night we stopped by as they were closing up for the night. They were nice enough to take the food back out and prepare our food for us to take home. Great service and great food.

Reviewed September 12, 2008

Best Sushi in the area

Reviewed August 25, 2008

The Best Sushi That I have had in a while!

Reviewed February 11, 2008