“The most authentic Italian food I've had since Italy!”

Mamma Roma Incorporated
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in Odenton
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I went to Italy and the way I viewed food changed because it was so delicious! Mama Roma is the closest thing I've found to the amazing food I ate in Italy!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Mamma Roma's staff is wonderful...let me get that out of the way. I like their individual white pizza...their pizza in general is really good. Thin crusted, generously topped with good stuff. The problem is that I ordered a fairly expensive antipasto salad and it was horrible. I've never had such a bad salad. Wilted, drowned in dressing, meats that were old, fatty, and limp looking, cheese that was dried out....ick!!!! If this were a mom and pop diner, I'd be more forgiving...but an Italian restaurant? They should be ashamed!

Reviewed June 19, 2012

My fiance and I have frequented Mama Roma's since the previous owners of our home recommended it on the day we moved in. The pizza is great, with thin crust, real ingredients, and a giant personal pie is only $5.50! I have also come here and had pasta dinners (the alfredo is excellent!), which are as about as authentic as you're going to find in the middle of Maryland. The owners are friendly, the staff goes out of their way to make your dinner pleasant, and the chef's are seriously Italian and will even explain their recipes to you if you ask. Only caveat: if you go during the "rush" dinner hours, it can be hard to find a table for more than 2 people. However in my opinion, that's an accurate reflection as to the quality of the establishment.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

OK, maybe the ordering system is strange at first - take a menu, find a seat, come back to the counter to order, receive a number, put the number on display on your table, wait for your dinner - but.......what a dinner! Huge portions of delicious everything. Now, ordering this way is the most natural thing to me. The home made balsamic dressing is a little tart for my pallatte, but they have a selection of other salad dressings - just ask.

1  Thank LakosGreen
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I absolutely love this place. I have been there over 7 times by far and it hasn't let me down yet! Mamma Roma is family owned and the people that work there are very nice. The owners are italian and have a heavy accent, they are really nice; I am italian so we always talk when I go in. They have a soda machine and you refill your own drink whenever you want. I have tried a majority of their dishes from Seafood Mediterraneao to the Fettucine Chicken Alfredo. Their pizza is awesome as well! Try this place and you will be very very happy!!