“Great food, when it's hot”

Romeo's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #28 of 57 Restaurants in Odenton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I've been ordering from Romeo's for several years and then things started to not be the usual quality. The regular driver must have taken an extended vacation or new management or new food supplier, something and I stopped. This past Monday, we ordered 2 cheese steaks and fries with gravy.

Order was supposed to arrive in 45 minutes, we got it in 20. Delicious, hot and enjoyable. Tonight we ordered a cheese steak, gyro, fries with gravy and boardwalk fries. Order to arrive in 45 and it was about 50 minutes; not a huge deal. Food was tepid and the regular fries had been left out of our 'bag'. It was an hour later that they finally arrived.

Boardwalk fries are not; these are the regular fries, coated with Old Bay, wrapped in foil and put into styrofoam when hot; served with red wine vinegar. The fries were mushy because of being wrapped in foil and closed in styrofoam. Save yourself the extra .75 and just order regular fries; have MALT VINEGAR for them at home. The driver who brought the fries knew me and apologized for the delay. I have a $3.25 credit for my next order so we'll see.

1  Thank GingerSfromMD

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

The veggie pizza came with generous helpings of olives, tomatoes, mushroom, peppers, onions, and a little zing from banana peppers. Very good flavor overall.

1  Thank AlyB66
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This place is just a wee spot in a strip plaza but ever since we found them we've used them a couple of times a month. The menu is not extensive but the wings, pizza and subs are excellent. This is a small family run operation geared towards pick up or delivery (limited eat in capacity).

1  Thank chichimom5
Reviewed October 28, 2012

They have the best wings in town... I ordered hot wings the first time and I fell in love, and when I went back few days later, they told me about their OLD BAY wings and let me just say WOW!!! They were so good. I never had wings that good in a very long time.. Romeo's pizza is the place. also their customer service is excellent too!!

1  Thank joe j
Reviewed December 22, 2011

We order from Romeo's frequently - the title is misleading as Romeo's is a pizza and sub carryout / delivery. There is a counter with a couple bar stools but not really for eating in. The service is always on target. They are friendly and efficient. they have not screqwed up an order no matter how large.

The weekly BOGO pizza deal is awesome especially with kids. The pizza is good - mild sause and cheesy. the crust/dough is average. but you can't beat the price!

Subs - the rolls they use for the subs are soft and flavorful. Meatball, cheese steak, checken, and several others have always been full of meat and toppings.

Delivery orders are timely and are still hot. Look for special coupon offers as they do have money saving combinations.

Been to Romeo's Pizza & Subs? Share your experiences!