“Terrible!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Jim's Hideaway
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

I went there for supper with my wife, daughter and her fiancé, and grandchildren. Place wasn't busy, but the waitress was giving her full attention to a party of eight, the only other people in the restaurant, besides us. Also, they had already finished eating, and were just sitting and visiting. I presume they were waiting for their checks. The waitress was slow in getting our drink orders, and we had to seek her out for another round.
A hour after she took our food order she came back to tell us, "it will be awhile until your food comes." No explanation why, or an apology. I told her that we were leaving and that the service had been terrible. She gave a half-hearted, "Sorry."
I paid for our drinks, and took our party elsewhere.

4  Thank UpNorthJohn

Reviewed February 10, 2012

I've only had appetizers and drinks here, which were pretty typical, but oh my...the karaoke is awesome! I, of course, rocked the stage a few times and loved watching the other patrons belt out a few songs!

3  Thank LadieLavender
Reviewed February 19, 2009

HAD REHERSAL DINNER HERE
BEEN GOING HERE 20 YRS
DAUGHTER MET HUSBAND HERE AT KARAOKE

1  Thank dpascoe
Reviewed February 11, 2009

Although the waitress was fairly friendly, that doesn't make up for cold crusty batter on my crab puff, or the tepid but overboiled CANNED GREEN BEANS served with it. My family used to love Jim's Hideaway in the '80s but I will not go back.

3  Thank AngloAm
Reviewed September 17, 2008

This is one of the 1st places my fiance now husband of 14 years took me. The food was so tasty, taste like grandma's cooking. The service was also a plus. One of my favorite places to get a tasty meal for an average price.

1  Thank GlenBurnieLoni