Fenwick Inn
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/30
$199
$151
ClarionHotels
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$189
$170
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$119
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$180
$162
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$219
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $248/night.

Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/31
Book now, pay at stay
$149
$139
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

Free cancellation until 05/28
$391
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $467/night.

$152
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/01
Book now, pay at stay
$359
1,005 results
All reviewsrooftop restaurantpool and hot tubtop floorroom was cleanoff seasonfront desk staffshort walk to the beachplenty of parkingnice staymini golfoc360delawareoceansummer
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My girlfriend and I went down at the end of march this year and had a fantastic time. When we entered we were immediately greeted by the front desk. They helped us bring in our belongings and take them to the room. The hotel was a very clean hotel and very quiet as well. During our stay we went to the pool to relax and to the restaurant upstairs for dinner. All in all my girlfriend and I had a fantastic time and would recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking to enjoy their stay in Ocean City!

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the east side of the building to view coastal highway and the ocean.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Casey K
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband and I were taking a quick trip to OC for a meeting the next day. We needed somewhere to stay, and did not want to spend a lot of money. I guess you get what you pay for. The first room we had smelled like pee. The girl at the front desk was very nice, very helpful, and very accommodating. She quickly gave us a new room. The hallways still smelled bad, but the room was fresh and clean smelling. The bathrooms which were apparently just remodeled, had a black un identified substance growing in the once white grout. The shower was clean, plenty warm, and plenty of pressure. There was a mini fridge and a microwave, sleep sofa, King bed and flat screen TV. A desk, coffee table, and plenty of closet and dresser space. The hotel itself is old, but had some nice features. Nice indoor pool and hot tub area, and a rooftop bar and grill. I would not stay here again if I had my kids with me, because I was a little grossed out....BUT I am a neat/clean freak. I was able to deal with it for the few hours we were there.
Please note, there are no balcony's on this building. Parking is a little tight as well. It is right across the street from 7-11, a quick walk to the beach, and there are a ton of quick restaurants/sub shops very close by. My parents frequent this hotel, and have never had an issue.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We had made reservations 2 months prior to arrival. When we arrived, we were told there was a water pressure problem and we could only stay on the first 3 floors. We asked to see a room and it had 2 little twin beds and when we turned on the water in the bath room sink, it was barely a trickle. While at the front desk to say we weren't staying, ther e was a line of people behind us with various complaints....no water, room keys didn't work, room smelled!We never did stay there but can't say I would recommend it to anyone, the rooms and hallways did smell.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 220Molly
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I just had a reunion with some friends from high school that I hadn't hung out with for 20 years at the Fenwick Inn. We reserved an extra suite, so we could just relax and catch up, in addition to our own rooms. When we told the staff what we would be using the suite for they took out the bed and replaced it with a large table and chairs. It just thing we needed. We were able to hang out comfortably. It would be a great place to have holidays with families, too, I think.

The staff was great. Although wifi is only in the lobby, we were on the 2nd floor above the lobby and able to get great reception.

Would definitely go again and are thinking about doing it every year!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 15, 2013

A friend and I stayed at the Fenwick Inn this past weekend. The lobby, common area and rooms were all very clean. Beds were comfortable and we both got a great nights sleep. The staff was terrific. We were greeted by two cheery front desk clerks. I would recommend this hotel to friends.. Enjoy your stay at the Fenwick Inn!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Beth L
gfmanager, Manager at Fenwick Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for the kind words and more importantly for choosing The Fenwick Inn! The entire staff and management appreciates your candid comments and we look forward to seeing again soon!