“Very nice stay with dog at Fenwick Inn” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fenwick Inn

Fenwick Inn
Ranked #21 of 103 Hotels in Ocean City
baltimore
“Very nice stay with dog at Fenwick Inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

My wife and i with dog stayed at the Fenwick Inn for New Years. (4 nights with leaving on the 1st).
Check in at front desk with Charles and Jennifer was a breeze. They are professional and outstanding individuals that made check in quick and easy. Our stay was on the 7th floor away from the bar/restaurant on the 8th floor,which closed around Christmas so our stay was very quiet anyway. We never got to the pool, but there were plenty people enjoying it. Those with dogs use to stay on the 2nd, but not have to stay on the 7th. The room was large, with an old type of tv with cable. The room meet our clean expectations. The rooms need some updating but was fine. We will come back again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the hotel away from the restaurant. A new one will be moving in shortly.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank aspen1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
New Castle, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Fenwick Inn because I did not want to take that long drive home after a party. Upon my arrival at the hotel at a very late hour I was greeted with such warmth, courteous and smiling faces. After I got to my room I just plopped on the bed. To my surprise the bed just said "lay here" meaning that they were so comfortable. Everything was convenient such as the snacks and drinks. I did not even hear any noise from the next room. The pool downstairs was open late to accommodate late comers. Everything was just excellent for my few nights stay. It was like taking a mini vaca. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a quick stop over or even a longer stay. There is a wonderful staff there. Fenwick, you WILL be seeing me again!!! Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: If you are uncertain about the hotel, ask to see a room before checking in.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Valerie L
Belcamp
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

We have not yet stayed at the Fenwick. I will update after our stay. They advertise if you book Friday and Saturday, you get a free night on Thursday. That is simply not true!! I tried to book under the promo "thursfree" on the website and I got an error. The website was giving me a price of $42 for Thursday, $59 for Friday and Saturday and $42 for Sunday, roughly $200. I called the hotel and spoke with the general manager and he gave me rates of free for Thursday, $79 for both Friday and Saturday and $42 for Sunday, roughly $200!! RIDICULOUS! I don't know how establishments get away with falsely advertising. Do you see anything FREE there? I don't however, we will probably still book with the Fenwick as the property was recommended by a friend.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

stayed here while driving along the east coast this past weekend and it was perfect. The price could not be beat and it was clean and well kept. The staff was more than friendly, and could not of had a nicer stay. I would highly recommend this hotel to a family member or friend.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank dave g
Morristown, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

I just stayed at the Fenwick Inn and it couldn't have been nicer. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Being that it was the end of fall it was great to have access to an indoor pool. Will definitely come back here. Cant wait till summer so i can enjoy the beach too.

1 Thank Brian L
Salisbury, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

My wife and I have stayed at quite a few locations in Ocean City, and this has got to be one of the best to date. The staff was very friendly when we checked in and even confirmed that our room was alright and that there wasn't anything else that we required.

The room itself was very nice. A king size bed with clean linens - the room itself was very clean and well prepared. Everything was there that we needed and made the stay much smoother.

Room Tip: Go for the king size bed, its amazing!
1 Thank david h
Ocean City, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

Our stay at the Fenwick it fully exceeded expectations. The service was great. They people at the front desk were super friendly, and we were in and out quick and flawlessly. I have stayed in places before where check in ahs been a nightmare, but that was not the case here.

The SkyBar was also excellent, with a pretty cool view and great service as well.

I would absolutely stay here again, and look forward to the next time that I do.

Room Tip: As with any beach locale, the higher the room the better. I would say the same here as well.
1 Thank JKerr013