Paradise Plaza Inn
$118
ClarionHotels
Good 3.5/5
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$69
$130
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$59
Great 4.5/5
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$65
Great 4.5/5
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$230
$211
Hilton.com
Great 4.5/5
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$109
ComfortInn
Very Good 4/5
Holiday Inn Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$59
Good 3.5/5
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$141
$117
HolidayInn.com
Very Good 4/5
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$119
1,066 results
All reviewstaphouse restaurantmarlin suiteocean frontmain lotbottled watercandy kitchenjacuzzi tubtile floorspartial ocean viewoceanfront roomoff seasonbar and grillmemorial dayrooms are largetwo queen bedsmini fridgesenior week
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2010

After we booked our trip I decided to read the reviews. I was so worried that we almost cancelled our trip I am so glad we didn't. The rooms were quite large. We stayed on the 6th floor in the comfort sleep rooms. Beds were very comfortable, location was great. The rooms were clean and there was no mold to be found. Everything worked great and they did have a security bar on the balcony door. A couple of things to keep in mind. If you want a pool this is not the hotel for you to stay at. We can swim back home, we came for the beach so that was not a problem. The restaurant on site was closed but you are steps away from many restaurants on the boardwalk. Balconies are very close to each other,but I didn't expect privacy right on the boardwalk anyways. The one complaint I had is that the rooms had tile floor. Very nice tile, but it was unexpected. If you have small children just learning to walk this could be a problem. It did make the rooms feel cleaner but a little less cozy, hard to keep sand off your feet. The air conditioner was a LITTLE noisy but it drowned out the sounds of the boardwalk at night for my young ones to fall asleep. We have stayed at much nicer hotels but also paid close to $400.00 a night. Great hotel for the price. The reason it is so affordable with such a great location is it gives up things like a pool, restaurant, big lobbies which I wouldn't mind giving up for a better price. We would come back.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank funfamily53449
Reviewed July 12, 2010

Check in was a mess as they could not find our reservation, even though I called multiple times before the day of my trip to confirm they had everything. The room was big and the view was nice. I did read a lot of reviews on here mentioning mold, I did not see any in our bathroom and our bathroom was well stocked and clean. We had an ocean front room w/ balcony, I will say the balconies need to be cleaned. I did not sit outside on my balcony as it was very dirty and there was a bunch of ants out there eating some food from I guess the folks who had the room before us. I was disappointed to find there were no movie channels available, for a hotel that charges so much this is unacceptable. The pool needed to be cleaned, there was some small debris like sand, leaves etc. plus after getting out I felt slimey. I'm not sure what the bar is like on a busy day but when I went it was only me and my gf in there, the staff was nice though and the drinks were good. The on-site laundry area was nice but it needs to have a coin machine. All in all I would stay here again, its not high end so I wouldn't expect that but for a nice basic getaway it fits the bill.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank amiricolblue
Reviewed July 6, 2010

I stayed at Paradise Plaza Inn this past long weekend for 4 nights with my girlfriend and one other couple over July 4th weekend and the stay was amazing!! We had a 7th floor premium room overlooking the ocean and it was very nice, the room was clean and plenty big. The front desk people were very helpful as well as security making sure we had parking etc. For such a busy weekend they were very accomodating. The location on the boardwalk is perfect close to everything you need. People that complain about this being a bad hotel are rediculous they are looking for problems such as hotel room phone wasnt working etc, but trully this place is great and you should definately stay here.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank tdfour3
Reviewed July 5, 2010

great place to stay with your friends, on boardwalk, everything is right where you want it, surprisingly the noise from the boardwalk doesn't affect you sleeping, i would totally go back!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank samanthakozar
Reviewed July 2, 2010

hotel was amazing very clean and very friendly staff, and security did an excellent job with keeping people under controlle, however i saw some ppl complaining they got there at 11 and couldnt check in maybe you all should read a little more before you stay because it clearly stats that you can not check in till 4, however when we got there at 9am they took our phone number and called us at noon telling us that we could get in our room that it was ready. also the view on the balcony was amazing, large bathrooms. and rooms. Best place i have ever stayed in ocean city, and it wasnt even the most expensive place, prices are very afforable for what you get, also you have a restarunt in the hotel that has room service and also a dairy queen and candy kitchen and a food place and sunsations right below you very convenient. The only down fall is the pool is not that large but its still nice and you can swim, great for kids though! WE ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS PLACE.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends