Paradise Plaza Inn
Comfort Inn Gold Coast(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$170
ComfortInn
$350
$297
$289
$246
ClarionHotels
Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$319
$271
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$209
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $238/night.

$285
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$219
HIExpress.com
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$269
Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$319
Hampton.com
$280
$260
1,098 results
All reviewstaphouse restaurantmarlin suiteocean frontmain lotbottled watercandy kitchenjacuzzi tubtile floorsoceanfront roompartial ocean viewoff seasonbar and grillmemorial daytwo queen bedshousekeeping staffmini fridgesenior week
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Very friendly, helpful, welcoming staff. Cozy lobby, with large, spacious, beautiful rooms upstairs. Very clean, with terrific amenities, also including bathrobes (but no continental breakfast, bring your own; attached restaurant closed on weekdays during winter). Wonderfully comfy beds. Spectacular views of the ocean, sunrises, and beach below. In mid-winter, everything was so quiet and peaceful, almost ethereal. Excellent winter rates. I could've stayed here until the summer season begins, and I will certainly be back this winter/spring when my work brings me to the area once again. Thank you, Paradise, for everything.

Room Tip: If you're a solo- or couples' traveler(s), try to get a room away from the large, corner suites. More noise at night if a family suddenly moves in to one of those suites.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim G, General Manager at Paradise Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Thank you for your fantastic review! We are so glad that you enjoyed everything and you had such a good time. We appreciate your business and kind words. Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

This month, my boyfriend and I booked a trip to Ocean City just to get away. We like traveling to the beach in the winter, when prices are cheap and there are no crowds. We booked an ocean front room and, for the money, I think we got a good deal. We typically wouldn't go anywhere near the boardwalk in the summer.

The hotel is older and a bit run down, although it looks as if they are working on some updates. I am surprised that it is rated as high as it is. It makes me wonder what the hotels below it look like!

Sofa - tattered, worn, and dirty
Coffee table - one leg was wobbly, so we were afraid to put anything on it
Desk chairs - also wobbly, we were afraid to sit on them
Beds - I thought they were comfortable. They are soft, so those needing firm support may not be happy.
Kitchennette - functional
Balcony - two chairs (one was pretty old/dirty), no table, chipped paint on balcony, rusty doors
Fridge - functional, though it almost tips over when you try to open it
Bathroom - pretty clean, although the showerhead was pretty gross

The maid did a nice job of cleaning each day but used a pretty powerfull deodorizor that gave me a headache. We had to leave the balcony open to air the place out.

Also, they give you a coupon for the Taphouse downstairs. You'll have to check out my review on that one. Stay away!

Overall, I wouldn't come back unless I found a really great deal. Please note there is no fitness room, and the elevators are slow. It wasn't an issue for us, but I bet it could be pretty crazy in the summer.

Room Tip: Go with ocean front, not ocean view, the higher up the better!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your comments and experience from your most recent visit. We appreciate your business. You’re absolutely right; winter at the beach can be an economical time to visit as well as very relaxing. We have always felt that we offer one of the best price values for your money, for an oceanfront hotel. I am the first to admit, we are a 15 year old hotel, we are not the shiniest or the glitziest but we do have a great staff and clean rooms. If that is what you are looking for, I would suggest the Hilton or the Holiday Inn but be prepared to pay for it. We are aware of the need to replace some of our sofa beds. That should be completed by mid April. The furniture issues, we are addressing during the winter/spring when we are not as busy and we can complete these needed projects. I’m glad you found the rooms clean and apologize for the deodorizer that was a bit overwhelming. I am sorry you didn’t find the $10 per day credit in the TAPHOUSE restaurant useful and although I am not sure of your issues, I can honestly say, since last summer, yours is only one of two complaints that have been brought to my attention. Although it is leased out to a third party operator, I still like to be aware of issues they may have. We do try to offer and provide additional amenities and services the best we can but we are a fairly small hotel with limited space for a fitness center and additional elevators.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

This was me and my wife's third time coming to Paradise, and I must say, it just gets better and better. The room's are very clean, the location is perfect, and the staff is excellent. We're definitely coming again. Thanks so much Tim.

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you! We certainly do appreciate your business and return patronage. We are very fortunate to have such a strong repeat customer base and we do try to constantly make changes for the better and most of all, maintain clean rooms. I too think our staff is excellent and most of them know how important it is to me and the success of this hotel. It is something we constantly strive for and address with not only our new hires but also our dependable, stable employees. Thank you for letting me and others know that we are on the right track.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

My husband and I stayed overnight at Paradise Plaza Inn last Sunday. Since we went to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary, we decided to reserve the Honeymoon Suite. The suite was beautiful with great views of the bay from the living room balcony and ocean views from the bedroom balcony. We were very surprised at the size of the bedroom balcony. The rooms were nicely furnished and very comfortable as well as being very clean. The front desk people were very friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Congratulations on your 40 years of marriage! We are very pleased that you decided to spend it with us and appreciate your kind review. I am glad that you found the staff hospitable and hopefully made you feel at home. We look forward to your next visit and best wishes for many more happy anniversaries!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

My husband and I spent the weekend at this hotel to celebrate valentines weekend. I can't begin to express how wonderful our stay was. My husband booked the valentine package when he booked our stay and I ll tell you it was fantastic. Our total bill was $343 that included..the marlin suite room 802 top floor ocean front with two private balconies on the boardwalk! When we entered our room there were 1 dozen of beautiful white roses. A large bottle of champagne with two champagne fluted glasses. A large heart shaped box of chocolates. Two robes, bath and body work toiletries. We had a nice size jacuzzi tub. Kitchenette, living room and separate bedroom. In our check in packet was $20 coupon to use at the taphouse which is a restaurant/bar right inside the hotel. A $40 dinner voucher good at a number of restaurants in ocean city, which we used ours at the bonfire which was delicious!! Our hotel provided us with a very romantic horse and carriage ride right outside our hotel!! We had such a great time. I would recommend this hotel any day of the week. Thank you to all the staff for such wonderful hospitality! We lll be back next year!!

Room Tip: Marlin suite was fantastic! Room 802. Oceanfront top floor! Breath taking views
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pupsie2
Tim G, General Manager at Paradise Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other potential guests. The staff and I are so grateful that you took the time to do so and certainly are pleased that you had such a memorable stay. We look forward to your return visit and hopefully you won’t wait till next February to return.