Paradise Plaza Inn
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$67
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$59
$74
$130
$117
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$139
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$116
$104
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$69
$62
Holiday Inn Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$58
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$218
$170
HolidayInn.com
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$255
$211
Hotels.com
1,069 results
All reviewstaphouse restaurantmarlin suiteocean frontmain lotbottled watercandy kitchenjacuzzi tubtile floorspartial ocean viewoceanfront roomoff seasonbar and grillmemorial dayrooms are largetwo queen bedsmini fridgesenior week
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Excellent experience from booking reservation to late noon check out!!! Very pleasant staff!!! Spotless room with romantic jacuzzi tub for 2. Our room on the 8th floor had a perfect view of the ocean and we got wonderful pictures of the sunrise!!! Jennifer even changed our $10 Taproom voucher date fron Friday to Sunday, so we could use it @ 45th St. location!!! Watched the Ravens win by the bay! We will definitely return next year for our 5th anniversary and very possibly in the Spring!!! Thank you to the wonderful staff!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DonV55
Tim G, General Manager at Paradise Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

First of all, let me commend you on a beautiful picture of the sunrise! That is one of the nicest I have seen! I’m glad you had such a pleasurable, memorable, romantic getaway and that you made us part of it. My staff and I appreciate you taking the time to mention them in such a positive way. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Two of the most important aspects of a hotel for me, are the personality of staff, and cleanliness. For a quick getaway at the Paradise Plaza Inn, my spouse, and I received both. For the people complaining about being outdated, it is what it is. The hotels in O.C. need to deal with the salt air, which does quite a major job on architectural structures. I also love that the hotel has bars for the patio doors as opposed to locks on them . I will not name names, but I have been locked out on a balcony before in O.C. Not fun :(

My husband and I had a wonderful stay, and again the staff was beyond amazing! I would definitely recommend this establishment to anyone, and everyone.

The bar, 9th Street Taphouse, on the second floor was great too. Personable bar tenders, and when you ask for the hot wings, they are actually hot.

Everyone in the whole building from front desk, to housekeeping, and the restaurant/bar were so nice, and that is so hard to find now.

My only complaint, would be to have cheaper prices during the "in season". Okay, I know, I am asking for the moon.

Great place. Great food. Clean. Great staff!

Room Tip: We chose a side view room, not direct ocean front. This may be more important during the main summer months since the boardwalk can get quite noisy. Our first night we could see a beautiful sunset over the bay, as well as the beautiful reflection from the moon on the ocean. A very good choice for my husband, and I. People, people, whenever looking at a hotel, always check out the special packages. You may be very pleasantly surprised at the deal you can find! Thanks Paradise Plaza Inn for a great stay!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer B

It is nice to hear from a guest that does understand some of the issues we are faced with from being at the beach and in the midst of all this salt air and Nor’easter wind and rain. Thank you for your understanding and recommendation to others and for pointing out the friendliness of the staff and cleanliness of the rooms. We honestly do try our best but we are not perfect and we will make mistakes. It never gets old though to hear from previous guests that the rooms overall are clean and the staff will go out of their way to correct any problems you may have. Thank you.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I love to stay right on the boardwalk in OC and PPI fits the bill! It's in a convenient location whether you want to walk everywhere or get in your car and drive to your destination. The staff is always friendly and accommodating. Also, if you've stayed here before, ask for the Return Guest rate...BIG savings!!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank KRL724
Tim G, General Manager at Paradise Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you for returning to the Paradise Plaza. We certainly do appreciate your comments, business and recommendation to others. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in late October 2013 and was disappointed with the facility. The room was very out dated. The caulking around the shower/tub was black and cracking. The shower head sprayed water everywhere. It was difficult to find outlets to charge my phone and I Pad. The HVAC in the room was very loud when it came on. There was no soda machines on the floor that I stayed. No breakfast of any type including continental. Unfortunately, I will not be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

I am so sorry that you were disappointed in the hotel. I will admit some of our rooms have some “hodge podge” furnishings that need to be updated. I do wish I knew what room you were in so I could take a look at the tub and caulking as well as the shower head. We could have easily had maintenance replace the shower head if you had called down and reported it. The caulking is something we will certainly get to this winter when we address maintenance issues and assign projects. After a busy season, this is the only “window” we have to correct these problems. I have never heard of a complaint mentioning the lack of electrical outlets in a room and unfortunately, like many hotels, we do not have vending machines on all eight floors, only six. Regarding breakfast, that is one of the reasons we offer a $10.00 food and beverage credit per day, per room in the TAPHOUSE restaurant. Although seasonal, it was open the entire month of October so I am sorry if we inadvertently missed giving you the coupons. May I suggest one of the franchise hotels as most of them offer a free breakfast.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed in late Aug 2013. We had a ocean front room with a great view. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I requested a third floor room so that I was not too high up for fear of heights and also so that I was not right on top of the stores. The third floor was perfect and a great view from balcony for people watching. The room was spacious with clean, comfortable beds. It included a nice little area with sink, frig and microwave. Bathroom was also spacious and clean. Also, I happened to mention it was our anniversary and the hotel gave us a bottle of wine to help celebrate. If any cons I will say the parking lot is small and lucky to get a spot in the main lot. Other than that I loved the place and will be a repeat visitor. The hotel accommodations helped make our time away together a perfect vacation.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Tim G, General Manager at Paradise Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Happy anniversary! We appreciate you and your husband returning so soon after your August visit and for celebrating your special occasion with us. I am glad to hear that we were able to accommodate your request for the 3rd floor. It is a bit easier this time of year to do that than in the middle of the summer. True the parking lot in front of the hotel is small although it will accommodate three quarters of our guests and we have our secondary lot across the street that provides enough parking for all of our guests. We are fortunate that compared to our competitors at this end of town; our parking is not two or three blocks away. As always, we are fortunate to have repeat customers such as you that are so faithful to the hotel. Hope to see you soon.