Arrived at 11:00 pm, room was ready, thank goodness. We had two queen beds with pull out sofa. Sofa bed was uncomfortable for teenage boy. Queen beds were okay. Air conditioner was noisy and not consistent in temperature. At first glance the room seemed fine, but then again we had driven 8 hours and were very tired. The next morning the dirtiness appeared. Surface cleaning seems to be the expectation of housekeepers. Hallway was packed every morning during cleaning with bags filled with garbage and dirty towels. Been to many hotels in my life and have never encountered housekeepers taking up so much space while cleaning. They are not very organized. Parking was a nightmare. Didn't care to leave my car in a lot across and down the street to overflow lot. Pool was disgusting. On a brighter note, the location was great if you want in the middle of the action, which was my intent as I brought my three teenagers. If it was my husband and I only, I would go further north and stay. The beach was clean and easily accessible. Their restaurant was adequate, but very noisy later in the day as the bar sits within the actual dining room. I witnessed a family with young children having to eat breakfast with five already slightly intoxicated patrons at the bar at 9:00 in the morning. All in all, it was an average hotel. Good points and bad points. I wouldn't stay here again. I would try another place a little further north.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most ideal and premium located hotels in Ocean City. Sitting on the Boardwalk with a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. Souvenirs, shops, burgers, ice cream and candy, all located on property! Grab the boardwalk tram or the city bus located on both sides of the hotel. An outdoor swimming pool, an in house restaurant and a customer friendly staff. Park your car and experience the entire beach resort by foot. It can't get any more convenient. From your private balcony, enjoy the sounds and smells of the ocean from the water, seagulls, suntan lotions and the food! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Paradise Plaza Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Plaza Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Paradise Plaza Ocean City Md
- Paradise Plaza Hotel Ocean City