My family and I went to Ocean City, MD for our second time. We couldn't get a room at the hotel I had stayed in the past. So I found the Paradise Plaza and saw the reviews on tripadvisor and decided to book a few nights for my husband's birthday. I made the reservations over the phone and the young lady was very nice and helpful. We made a 3 night reservation from June 20-23. We checked in after 5pm and check in was a breeze. We got a room with 2 queen sized beds oceanfront with balcony efficiency. We were on the 4th floor. The room was clean and big with a great view of the ocean and boardwalk. The bathroom was big and there was a small kitchenette. The air conditioner kept the room nice and cold. The beds were comfy and you get complimentary robes (2) and water (2). The mini refridge kept our beverages nice and cold. The hotel had a pool in the back and a parking lot. We parked the car and never moved it. The pool was cold but clean and refreshing, with pool towels for the guests. My family and I really liked the hotel and the polite and courteous staff. I only have a few suggestions to the managers. The bathroom did not have any hooks on the back of the door or by the shower, so you can hang your robes or towels. We did not have the curved shower rod (which I love because you get extra room in the shower and don't have to worry about your body touching the shower curtain). We also did not have the IPOD docking station/radio (which is advertised). Last but not least, the couch in the room was stained. I spoke to the assistant manager who told me they were expecting a new shipment of couches. My suggestion to preserve the couches would be to get couch/sofa covers (you can change them and wash them after the guests check out and you don't have to worry about stains). We ended up putting a white sheet over the couch and it felt better sitting on it. We did not have the housekeeper do our room, but we always got fresh towels and toiletries from her and we would get rid of our garbage. She was really nice. The hotel is also located in a great area in Ocean City, right in the middle of everything. We walked up and down the boardwalk, with lots of places to eat and have a drink. It was great keeping the door open in your balcony and smelling the ocean water and getting a nice breeze. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would definitely go back. Thank you again for being hospitable!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most ideal and premium located hotels in Ocean City. Sitting on the Boardwalk with a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. Souvenirs, shops, burgers, ice cream and candy, all located on property! Grab the boardwalk tram or the city bus located on both sides of the hotel. An outdoor swimming pool, an in house restaurant and a customer friendly staff. Park your car and experience the entire beach resort by foot. It can't get any more convenient. From your private balcony, enjoy the sounds and smells of the ocean from the water, seagulls, suntan lotions and the food! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your Paradise Plaza Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Plaza Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Paradise Plaza Hotel Ocean City
- Paradise Plaza Ocean City Md