Paradise Plaza Inn
Comfort Inn Gold Coast(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$170
ComfortInn
$350
$297
$289
$246
ClarionHotels
Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$319
$271
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$260
$200
HIExpress.com
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$209
$285
ComfortInn
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$269
Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$319
Hampton.com
$280
$260
1,097 results
All reviewstaphouse restaurantmarlin suiteocean frontmain lotbottled watercandy kitchenjacuzzi tubtile floorsoceanfront roompartial ocean viewoff seasonbar and grillmemorial daytwo queen bedshousekeeping staffmini fridgesenior week
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I really don't know where to begin. For everything that was good, there was something just as equally bad. My best friend and I went for SpringFest. It was a weekend that was for my Birthday an was meant to be fun and relaxing weekend. We got to the hotel at 3:20 and told that the room wasn't ready yet. Okay, I understand that check in is at 4:00, so we actually just decided to wait in the Lobby for the 40 minutes. We didn't feel like taking the luggage back to the car, so we figured we would just chill. After a few moments, the very nice girl behind the desk said they had a room. We were surprised and happy. When we entered the room, we were very happy with the size of the room. I was frightened by some of the reviews and was very pleased. Loved the balcony and the amazing view. Well, then it all went down hill. All of the sudden it sounded like a club in the hallway....yelling, music, doors slamming. We let this go on for awhile before calling the desk. We informed them that their were doors being slammed, drinking in the hallway, and yelling. They did follow through and had security come up. The door slamming stopped as I heard them yell to each Don't Slam Doors. As we were getting ready to head out for the evening, I open the door to people in the hallway yelling, music blaring, and the hallway reeking of alcohol. I immediately went into the room and called the front desk. They did move us. I was appreciative of this, but having to do this ruined our whole night. As we had to pack then unpack. As we were getting a new key, the on duty manger said that the kids were from a Fraternity. Really? What hotel allows kids to come in, take over the hotel, drink and scream in the hallway. And then why oh why would you put other guest on that floor when you clearly had other rooms. Once in the new room, we let it go and decided to not let it ruin our trip....till the next day. We left the room at 12:30 to a note from H.K. that the room wouldn't be cleaned because they only clean stay overs till 1:00pm. We called the front desk and they did say the room would be cleaned. We came back 5 hrs. later and wow what a joke....part of the bedding was on the floor, the sinks had spots all over them, there was a trash, it just looked like it hadn't been touched or at least just the minimum. To top it all off there was beer cans in the elevator from the Fraternity and you could smell the alcohol In the elevator. It was just a very disappointing stay. I was so looking forward to it and it wasn't what I had hoped. Then to top it off, when we checked out we were told the car must be off the parking lot by 1:00. I could understand 3:00 with check in at 4:00. Plus you know that many people weren't checking in. Last year for Springfest, the Commander allowed us to keep our car there all day since it was off-season. Additionally, The Carousel allows you to keep your car there all day on check out day...even in the summer. Please see my friends pictures from the our weekend showing the beer cans in the elevator and the uncleaned room. My advice if you stay,,,,Hope for the best, Prepare for the Worst. I have heard of people who have loved it and people who have called it nothing but a Party Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank FHM46
Tim G, General Manager at Paradise Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

I am sorry that you happened to be at the hotel when the fraternity was here. Some hotels do accept fraternity’s especially during the graduation season and since we never had problems with them in the past, there was no reason for us not to rent to them. Being in the hospitality business we hate to let “one bad apple spoil the bunch” and refuse service to anyone. Unfortunately we have to take the good with the bad. Obviously after this particular weekend, you will be pleased to hear that they will not be returning next year. Unfortunately this was a lesson that we had to learn from and I am just sorry that you had to experience it with us. I do apologize too that housekeeping missed your room or provided you with service that does not meet our standards.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Right after we checked in we discovered ants in the room. So, my husband called the front desk to let them know and they just said "ok" and that was it. No one ever came to check it out. The room was ok, but does need some upgrades. We were in room 516 which has the extra bedroom and 2 bathrooms. Personally, for what we paid I expected better. I doubt if we'll stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

I am truly sorry that one of our front desk agents responded to your husband with strictly an “OK” and with no action. I don’t know of anyone that would respond that way but apparently we have one person that did. It is spring and not that uncommon that on occasion we might see some trace of ants just as you would at home. Typically our course of action is to send a maintenance or housekeeping person to the room to take care of the immediate situation and to make note of the issue so we can pass it along to our exterminator. I am sorry this didn’t happen.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The Mid-Atlantic Symphony Orchestra has need to provide over night accommodations in Ocean City, MD for 40 to 45 musicians at least 4 times a year. We have contracted with the Paradise Plaza Inn for the past 2 years to provide housing and the musicians are delighted. Upon arrival they feel very welcome, the staff are pleasant and accommodating, their rooms are clean and comfortable and being on the boardwalk is an extra bonus. Having a positive experience and getting a good night's sleep is critically important to enable them to perform at their best and the Paradise Plaza Inn provides just that. Several of the musicians have brought their family and booked some additional days so that they could enjoy and share the Ocean City experience. We are very satisfied and will continue to use this hotel for many seasons to come.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank msopastprez

Thank you for your kind and positive review. We love having the Mid-Atlantic Symphony musicians as they are a great bunch of individuals and interesting to talk to. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to accommodate them while they are on the road. I hope we can continue to be part of this great series that brings this kind of entertainment to the Beach!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I am at Paradise Plaza this week and I highly recommend this hotel. My husband and I have been here three times this year already. They are a terrific value for a beachfront property - very boutiquey, great staff, always clean and comfortable. Can't understand those who rated this less than excellent - even five star hotels, and we travel often, can't match this view.

Room Tip: Always get an oceanfront. For some extra dollars, get a suite where you get ocean, inlet and bay views for wonderful photos and romantic memories.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank ellenfrombmore
Tim G, General Manager at Paradise Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation to others! We certainly do appreciate your loyalty to the hotel, visiting us three times this year! Our team also appreciates your acknowledgement of the clean, comfortable rooms and hospitable atmosphere. I am the first to admit we are not perfect and we will make mistakes, we just want to eliminate as many as we can and hear reviews like yours so we know we are on the right track. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks again.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I just got back home from my first stay at Paradise Plaza, I had such a great trip! I didn't expect the room to be as amazing as it was! We had an ocean view and a door that led to a roof deck, which was awesome! We also had a jacuzzi tub, I didn't have time to use it but still! The girls at the front desk were so nice!
I hope I get to come back soon! :) I loved my stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Tim G, General Manager at Paradise Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

EXCELLENT! Thank you so much for giving us our first opportunity to have you as our guests. We are grateful that you selected the Paradise Plaza and likewise, we hope you get to visit us again soon too. I am glad the front desk staff was friendly and made you feel welcome. Please come back soon.