We stayed for one night on 12/8. We arrived around 1 PM and were allowed to check in early. Staff was very friendly and efficient. The room was clean and had all the amenities we needed. We had a Ocean front room 3rd floor with perfect Ocean view overlooking the boardwalk. This would be perfect in the summertime. The bed was very comfortable. Thanks to the hotel for the two $10 vouchers to use in the bar/restaurant. We used both, one for drinks and the other for breakfast before leaving. Breakfast was very good also. There is a bus stop right out front for those that ride the buses like we do while at the Ocean. Overall, a very pleasant stay. We will look here again when we return to Ocean City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most ideal and premium located hotels in Ocean City. Sitting on the Boardwalk with a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. Souvenirs, shops, burgers, ice cream and candy, all located on property! Grab the boardwalk tram or the city bus located on both sides of the hotel. An outdoor swimming pool, an in house restaurant and a customer friendly staff. Park your car and experience the entire beach resort by foot. It can't get any more convenient. From your private balcony, enjoy the sounds and smells of the ocean from the water, seagulls, suntan lotions and the food! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Paradise Plaza Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Plaza Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Paradise Plaza Hotel Ocean City
- Paradise Plaza Ocean City Md