This is a very nice hotel at 9th St and Boardwalk. It is closer to the action than I am used to but it was a wonderful time. My family checked in while I was still enroute. There was a mixup with the size of the room. I called from the car and a very sweet young lady, Gigi answered. I explained the situation and with the most plesant voice assured me that the problem would be corrected. It was, again with the nicest demeanor and a smile.Everyone at this hotel went out of their way to be polite, helpful and and courteous.The room was very nice, spacious and it had a lovely view. The pool was sparkling. The food at the restaurant was very good. Don't miss the blueberry pancakes with blueberry compote, to die for! It was such a good time for all of us. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most ideal and premium located hotels in Ocean City. Sitting on the Boardwalk with a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. Souvenirs, shops, burgers, ice cream and candy, all located on property! Grab the boardwalk tram or the city bus located on both sides of the hotel. An outdoor swimming pool, an in house restaurant and a customer friendly staff. Park your car and experience the entire beach resort by foot. It can't get any more convenient. From your private balcony, enjoy the sounds and smells of the ocean from the water, seagulls, suntan lotions and the food! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Paradise Plaza Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Plaza Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Paradise Plaza Hotel Ocean City
- Paradise Plaza Ocean City Md