All reviewskite loftyogurtfree breakfastoutdoor poolsecond buildingocean frontroom was cleanmake your own wafflesthe breakfast areahot breakfastbuilding next doormain buildingoceanfront roomnice breakfastperfect locationgood sizestove top
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I along with my family stayed at for 3 nights. Its an incredible location with an amazing beach front view. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool which unfortunately in the building next door. It is a short walk so not to bad.you literally walk out of the hotel right onto the boardwalk. The room was o.k.ish. it was all we needed for the time we spent there. There was a nice breakfast set up which we took full advantage of. The staff was friendly and there no real issues to speak of. A simple hotel at an incredible location.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank dean2800
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Our stay here for two nights was great! We stayed in an oceanfront room and enjoyed sitting on our balcony with the view of the boardwalk and ocean. Room rates are reasonable. The hotel is in a great location; it is close to the inlet and all of the shops. The room was clean, and most importantly, there were NO BED BUGS! There is an indoor pool in the building adjacent to the one we stayed in and there is a small lit outdoor pool which was under our balcony. We didn't use either, but both looked nice and the color-changing lights in the outdoor pool was a nice touch.

Room Tip: If you're staying oceanfront, higher floors allow your more privacy and less noise from the people on the boardwalk.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Family and I stayed at the Comfort Inn on 5th st in the ocean side building. The positives was the room was very nice, clean and the location was perfect for our stay in late May. We had a corner room with a ocean view and we were a short walk to the main part of the boardwalk to play games and go on some rides.
The negative(issues) I had was the outdoor pool was very small and if it was in the middle of summer it would be packed and your right along the boardwalk so everyone can gaze at you as they walk by. They do have a indoor pool that is bigger but they should be switched in sizes in my opinion for a summer resort town.
Also the hotel offers free breakfast which is nice but you spend too much time waiting on others to get your food.The set up should be changed for a quicker breakfast to allow people to get their food in a timely manner.
Would I stay here again, probably, but I would do a good bit of searching to see if something else was better for my stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room facing closest to the beach if they put you in the ocean side building for a nice ocean view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank tfunky
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Stayed here for a few days this past week. Easy access to the Boardwalk (out the front door). The place was very clean and the staff are friendly. The breakfast area was well stocked and very good but seating is a problem. Had to take my food back up to my room and eat. Parking is available outside and is off street. A pleasant experience all the way around. Good stuff!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank TheRichFather
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

We spent last night here. Our room overlooked the boardwalk with a patio. Left our sliding door open all night to hear the surf. Comfortable bed & room with mini kitchen. Great breakfast & friendly staff. Would come again when in the area.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple