Days Inn Ocean City Oceanfront
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$59
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$67
$130
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$69
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$99
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$230
$211
Hilton.com
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$139
Paradise Plaza Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$89
$70
$59
QualityInn
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$199
$170
HolidayInn.com
1,653 results
All reviewsgary johnsonanchor restaurantbeds were comfortablechecking infamily vacationoff seasonpoolsboardwalkoceanmd
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 26, 2012

- On a motorcycle trip with my son.
- Traveling the back roads avoiding the interstate.
- Stopped at this Days Inn for a good nights rest.
- We had a reservation for this stay.
- The front desk person was polite, friendly, and proficient.
- NOT the busy season so we were able to get a room overlooking the ocean!
- NOT the busy season so the restaurant was CLOSED - not even a breakfast!!
- Check in was a breeze and away to our room we went.
- This place has NO frills and has some age to it.
- The grounds are kept up and clean and the pool area is nice.
- Hallways and stairs and elevators sure could use some sprucing up...

Room Tip: Check reviews closely and look for the commonality in the statements.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank BQmaxted
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We went to Ocean City Maryland we thought for a day trip, Seems are car had an issue and we had to find a hotel for the night, Mind you it is Labor day weekend, and we had brought our 2 year old grand daughter, I have stayed at the Days Inn on mothers day weekend, and decided to give them a call first to see if they had any rooms last minute, They were so helpful and got us a room at a great price, the room was clean and it was ocean side on top of that, The people at the desk were so happy to help us and made sure we got to the room, 2 pools and near everything we needed. Bathroom very clean with plenty of towels, Room was very clean as well. private balances off your room that lead you right to the board walk. So we stayed the night and my grand daughter just loved it as well. Thank you Days Inn for everything. I know we will be back again!!!!!

Room Tip: 1st floor ocean side or ocean view are the best,
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Madison7_12
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Been coming to OC for years (10+) decided to try a different hotel / location. Wish I would have stayed home after staying at this Days Inn. Rooms are run down & need updating. Bathroom was full of mold & stains on the walls. Also very small. AC unit barely worked (seemed better after I took the filter out & cleaned MYSELF). Blinds on the windows were broken. By the 3rd day I started to notice ANTS in the room. Place is Overpriced I could have rented a condo for what I paid here. DO NOT STAY HERE do a little looking around & price comparison you'll be able to get something much much better for you money.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Our room was Great and what ever questions we has the manager Gary was able to help with everything! The cleaning staff is also very polite and helped us with everything we needed!!! great stay!!!! A++++

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Candicesef
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This was the most disgusting dirty hotel I have ever stayed in. If you have to stay in the "French Quarters" run far, far away. Our room was literally on the street next to the bar, had random people hanging out on our stoop. Everything was dirty, mildew all over the shower curtain, cleaning staff did not clean, dirty mattress, very wet carpet from the second we checked in. We slept in our beach towels because the bedding was so disgusting. We tried to find another hotel, and would have moved if there were any other available. Stay away from this hotel. I have never written a review about any hotels, this one deserved a review. Terrible doesn't even describe this experience. When I checked out, I mentioned these complaints to the Days Inn Employee and he agreed that it should be knocked down.

Room Tip: Stay away from the French Quarters. The other rooms were dirty but much more liveable.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple