“"Best Available" option a good choice”

Days Inn Ocean City Oceanfront
Ranked #17 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Days Inn Oceanfront has a well-managed, superb staff. For an affordable price go the end of May on week days. Missed hair conditioner for after shampooing. Loved the 2 outdoor pools. Thanks Days Inn.

Room Tip: If items are missing, ask for another room.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank EK20721
Write a ReviewReviews (1,650)

Reviewed May 8, 2012

I got this room pretty cheap through one of the Ocean City deals websites. For the price it wasn't a bad choice at all- especially to be right on the boardwalk! I couldn't imagine paying the regular summer rates during busy season, but the price we paid was just fine. We were on the 4th floor- in a side view room which offered a nice view of the beach from our balcony. We could hear a little noise from the people staying in the room next to us, but nothing major. One thing to point out was that after coming back from the bar one night- the lights in the elevator weren't on. Not sure if they are on a timer and cut off at certain hours or what. Luckily I had a flashlight app on my phone so it wasn't AS creepy as it could have been, but still an interesting event.

Overall I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank bmd1011
Reviewed May 8, 2012

we have always had a great time here, we are booked for july and august also, the manager Dave can not do enough for you,

Room Tip: call the hotel direct
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank barbienj
Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

The ocean front is the best. Days inn didn't have alot of noise.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

They front desk was pleasant. When I got there the room I received was not the room I ask for. I was told it would be took care of and it was. I was upgraded to a oceanfront which was unbelievable. the room was big enough for me and my husband. Thank you to the lady at check in time. Check out was pleasantt also a young man check me out who tool the time to ask if I enjoy my stay.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed February 15, 2012

We stayed here for a softball tournament weekend. The rooms were decent. I wish that there would have been more privacy on the balcony. But the view was great. The big hit was the nice pool area that the girls loved. It was great for hanging out with the team and families. We also got a great group rate!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Beth C
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I stayed there with my husband and three children the first week in July. Our room was clean when we arrived and we even checked in early. The staff was more than willing to help us when we needed something. The housekeeping staff was very friendly and got us whatever we needed. The pool area was clean and the water temperature was good. The view was magnificent. It is very conviently located on the boardwalk. I would definitely stay there again! We stayed in a sideview suite.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Howard Johnson Inn Ocean City Oceanfront
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites
#3 of 104 in Ocean City

Been to Days Inn Ocean City Oceanfront? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Ocean City Oceanfront

Address: 2210 N Baltimore Ave, On the Boardwalk at 23rd Street, Ocean City, MD 21842-7474 (Formerly Days Inn Oceanfront Hotel)
Location: United States > Maryland > Ocean City
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Price Range: $108 - $343 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Ocean City Oceanfront 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn Ocean City Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Oceanfront Hotel Ocean City