Atlantic Oceanfront Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$67
$74
$130
$117
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$139
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$69
$62
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$104
ComfortInn
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$287
$211
Paradise Plaza Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$89
$71
Holiday Inn Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$58
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$218
$170
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanparking lotfree beach chairssmall kitchenflat screen tvan ocean view roomshort drivefull kitchenstaying at this hoteldefinitely stay here againprivate balconyopened the doorlong weekendsofa bedchecking inoff season
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 26, 2009

My stay at the Atlantic Oceanfront Inn was excellent. The staff strived to meet all of my needs in a timely, hospitable manner.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank mjp3166
Reviewed May 31, 2009

Boyfriend and I headed to OC w/o reservations, hoping we could find something once we arrived. After checking out a few other places, we choose Atlantic Oceanfront Inn for the friendly staff and the value. The staff made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed!!! The view was spectacular!!!! Enjoyed the evening on the balcony watching the waves crash! The room was recently renovated(up tp date). We only stayed one night so didnt really use the kitchen but would be nice for a longer stay. The King bed was one of the most comfy hotel beds ever. I felt like the room was clean and didnt have to ask for anything!!! Would stay again.

1  Thank krhoy20
Reviewed May 21, 2009

All of the service was great, Newly remodeled nicely done Beautiful beach hope to go back again

1  Thank edgg
Reviewed May 19, 2009

Location is very accessible and right in middle of where you want to be in town. When we pulled up to the Atlantic that is oceanfront we were warmly received by their front desk. Within moments we were in our beautiful room overlooking the ocean. The manager during most of our stay was John who is very helpful and will go out of his way to make sure your happy and enjoying yourself. The front desk and maid staff are also extremely kind and will go out of their way to make sure your content. Overall very pleasant experience and recommend the Atlantic Oceanfront Inn to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank swr9152
Reviewed May 19, 2009

I had stayed here a couple years ago and it was OK but after reading the reviews I was leary of returning. I like to stay in this area because I don't want to be right on the boardwalk as I go to Ocean City for the beach and this is a beautiful area for that. I was informed the hotel is under new Ownership this year and I was very pleased with my entire trip! They have a very friendly and attentive staff. Everything looks brand new. We stayed in Oceanfront room which was very clean and had plenty of room and even had a flat screen TV to pass the time during a brief may shower. It is very close to restaurants and bars. It is also a quick trip to the boardwalk. We will be back!!!

1  Thank Villapark430