I booked my stay in Feb. of this year. We stayed 3 nights and just got home today. We stayed in a standard view room first floor. I was shocked you could see some of the ocean and palm trees were nice scenery. We loved the location it was very quiet and relaxing. However, the room was not as clean as I liked it to be. The bathrooms need to be updated for sure. The shower liner in our room was cut half way barley keeping water in the tub. I guess because it was growing mildew instead of replacing it they cut the bottom off. They advertise a full kitchen with all utensils. There were only 2 pots in this kitchen very little silver wear and no spatulas. The plates and cups are a hard plastic type of material. It looked like cafeteria plates to me. Only had 3 plates 2 cups. The pullout couch had hair on it not from us! So we had to ask to get that cleaned. After the first night the a/c started to blow hot air. I called down and talked to Julian. He quickly helped us and felt that is was humid and hot in our room. So he moved us to a different room ASAP. That night the a/c stopped working also. They called someone to come look at it and it was fixed but still not as cold as id like it to be. Very humid. The dishes in this room were dirty and still had food on them. I went out and bought plastic plates,cups,silverwear. I will say that I love the location but this hotel is not worth the money they are charging. Seems to me they are cutting cost that are making them look bad. Pool is very small. The beds were comfortable the sheets were to small and kept falling off all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great hotel under new ownership and management for Summer 2009! Located directly on the beach with ocean front rooms & balconies. Newly renovated rooms include flat screen TV's, pillow top mattresses, Fully equipped kitchens with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffeemaker, and toaster. Hotel amenities include outdoor pool, post-checkout changing rooms, complimentary coffee, book & game loans, and a positive smiling staff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Atlantic Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Oceanfront Hotel Ocean City
- Atlantic Oceanfront Ocean City