Coconut Malorie Resort
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$67
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$59
$74
$130
$117
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$139
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$116
$104
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$69
$62
Holiday Inn Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$58
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$255
$211
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$218
$170
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsfagers islandpresidential suiteisland restaurantview of the bayworkout roomwhirlpool tubsmall kitchenoff seasonparking lotfamily vacation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 16, 2012

My family and I have stayed at the coconut Malorie a couple of times in the past, the most recent being a family reunion...most of the whole family also booked rooms and loved them also.
The views are spectacular.....They employees are very nice and helpful and the rooms were nice and clean!
I really can't imagine staying anywhere else now that we have found this place.
I highly recommend it!!

Sandra Shipe

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Sandy D
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I come to Ocean City often and mostly stay at the Coconut Malorie when it's available. I always enjoy staying at this property. I stayed the weekend of March 10. The room was excellent!! We stayed on the fifth floor and had a bayside view. The room was immaculately clean!! We asked for extra towels and was serviced in less than 3 minutes. Everytime we walked in the lobby, the front desk staff greeted us with a smile and remembered our names. That made us feel special and imortant. I must say the previous reviews cannot be true and even unfounded. I work for the health department and do inspections like these and this passed with flying colors. I think some people get carried away and get angered when the can't get a freeby. That's my opinion on the previous comments. The rooms was very clean and met my picky standards. I came prepared to use my own cleaning products but didn't have to. Upstairs was a pool table and a ping pong table. We took upstairs some sodas and snacks and had a ball in the billiard room. There is also a tv in there as well for the non pool players. The view from up there was breathtaking. We love this place and can't wait to stay again. We cannot say enough nice things about the staff and how good they were to us. Thank you!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Angela L
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Just came back from a 4 day weekend at the Malorie. Just needed a mini getaway. Overall, the hotel was ok, a little old but they tried to update it. The lobby was nice. The rooms are old & musty and need renovation. The hotel is located on 59th and coastal hwy so it's a bit far from the boardwalk. 2 blocks from the beach. Free parking.

My husband and I got there Friday night around 10pm after driving 4 hours and we checked in right away. The front desk person was nice and helpful. Went up to our room, but the key didn't work. So my husband went down to the front desk and took about 15 minutes then maintenance came up with him to fix the door. However, that took what seemed to be an hour to fix. The guy kept trying and trying but it didn't seem to work. Finally, around 11:20pm the door was fixed and we were able to relax in our room. (That was a turnoff)

Also, The following morning we were awakened to noise and talking outside of our door. a couple of people were having a conversation for about 20 minutes and we could hear everything. My husband and I were very irritated by that. So,I got up and went down to get coffee and I saw the housekeeping cart out side our door. Which leads me to assume it was the housekeeping staff that was socializing (but this is only an assumption).

We stayed in the one bedroom suite, and like I said it need updating. It overlooked the bay. The bathroom was a decent size but the fixtures need replacing. There was a 30'' TV in the living room and a very old TV in the bedroom that had horrible picture. The bed was very uncomfortable to sleep on. It also had a fully equipped kitchenette which was nice to have. (we didn't use it much)

The complimentary coffee in the lobby was from 7am-11am. It was actually very good. We had about a cup each day.

We asked for late check-out (12pm) and it wasn't a problem. Check-out was simple.

Overall, I wouldn't consider staying here again because I would like to be closer to the center of the boardwalk.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lilian24
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Not sure WHY other comments left for this resort were negative BUT I have to say our unit # 508 at Coconut Malorie ( TOP FLOOR ) was spotless, inviting, had a coffee tray stocked and waiting for us.

The views from our private balcony was great overlooking Fagan's Island Restaurant, the sunset and water views was AWSOME from the unit # 508.
We had Clean fluffy towels, comfy queen sized bedding, and 2 TV's with cable !
You can bring breakfast items to put in the fridge, a 2 burner stove top, dishes and there IS a table seats 4 to eat at. LOVED the unit and the management ! Very friendly place to stay ! Right off the 90th Street Bridge. There is even a workout room and a pool table and game room to enjoy on the upper levels with views.

Room Tip: Ask for unit # 508... the top floor units have vaulted ceilings. YOU WON"T BE DISAPPOINTED.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank WantZBest
Reviewed January 21, 2012

When we first stayed here twenty years ago, this was a first-rate resort. Over time, it hasn't aged well. We have stayed here one weekend, during the winter, for the last three years. This year, the heating system was so irregular that we either had to swelter in the bedroom, or freeze in the living room. The furniture has definitely seen better days. The sofa was so uncomfortable that two people couldn't sit on it at the same time. I don't know what it would be like to sleep on it.

We really like the location; right over the lower bridge into OC, with nice views. Also, the hotel is within walking distance to Fager's Island Restaurant and Bar which is a premiere destination during the summer.

Room Tip: We stayed in 107 during the winter and the heating system was not regulated correctly.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple