“Awesome Oceanfront Hotel”

Ranked #40 of 103 Hotels in Ocean City
Indiana, Pennsylvania
“Awesome Oceanfront Hotel”
Reviewed June 22, 2010

My kids & I enjoyed an oceanfront suite with kitchenette which was nice considering I had 3 teens, 8 & 10 year old with me. The room was very spacious & we had a beautiful view of the ocean that we enjoyed every morning. The hotel has a beautiful atrium with a pool & 2 hot tubs which were very clean & neat at all times. There is also an outdoor pool & play area that we all enjoyed.Both pool areas were supplied with fresh towels at all times. I must say that I was impressed with the overall cleanliness of the entire hotel. I have stayed at several different hotels on the boardwalk before but I must say that this by far is my favorite! When we return, it will be to the Quality Inn Oceanfront!
The staff & management are very courteous & go above & beyond to make sure your stay is a pleasant & enjoyable experience.

2 Thank tjames_mt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed June 22, 2010

we saved money by not going to Hawaii this year...instead we stayed at the Quality Inn Oceanfront....and had a very similar experience to that OF Hawaii... The room was great for a family, with a full kitchen, we save a ton by cooking in the room...and listening to the ocean out our slider was amazing. The pool was great, and the kids LOVED all the birds and coi pond. Everything was SO clean and well kept. We are already planning our next vacation there.

1 Thank 5forthebeach
DE
Reviewed June 15, 2010

Just have to start by saying what a great upgrade. I have been coming here for years but am very impressed with the new upgrades to this hotel. I would reccomend this hotel to all my friends if you want a great place to stay. The staff is excellent and the hotel is clean. The rooms have been upgraded and the interior...well just WOW!" You should definately check out the indoor pool and hot tubs. They are great especially on rainy days. This is a great place to stay. I recommend it to all my family and friends.

1 Thank Getripe
Zanesville,OH
Reviewed June 6, 2010

My wife and I had a 5th floor ocean front room which was just perfect for what we wanted. We were there during theweek after Memorial Day, so the traffic was minimal and we apparently arrived before most of the high school seniors. This property is far enough north to avoid all the boardwalk hoopla. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The atrium is nice and the food at the cafe was good. The view of the ocean was ideal and the room amenities with the kitchenette was perfect for staying in if you like. There is internet in the ocean front rooms ,but not wifi. That would be a nice addition toget wifi. There was also a drip from the air conditioner, but that was a minor annoyance. If you plan carefully , you can get some really good deals at this hotel. We plan to return again in November

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lledford
Kingston, PA
Reviewed June 5, 2010

We have stayed at this hotel several times in the past. My children love it here, especially the daily clown. It has a great location and child friendly with a playground, arcade, and pools. the beach and views are nice.The atrium is pretty. The only complainst I have is that the carpeting needs to be probably be replaced it is rather dirty and lot sof stains and the rooms are a bit outdated as well.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank aprilmelody
Damascus, Maryland, USA
Reviewed May 27, 2010

I stayed at the Quality Inn two weekends in a row, it's so great! The staff is wonderful and very helpful. They have parrots all over the place which is a very cool, different addition. My friends and I had the easiest access to Seacrets, Macky's, the beach and sub shops! We could walk everywhere- and it's a very reasonable price for everything you get! :) It's my home for the summer! I even left some belongings and they mailed them to me the next day!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank ws81713
Rochester, New York
Reviewed May 26, 2010

The staff were very helpful in providing restaurants, and other activities to do during the day as the weather during our stay was not the best. They did what ever they could to make our stay as comfortable as possible! It was a fun trip and a great hotel. I would definitely go back and stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends