“Enjoyed Our Stay”

Quality Inn Oceanfront
Ranked #37 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed April 2, 2010

My daughter and I returned from Ocean City today from our mini vacation. We stay at the Quality Inn Oceanfront beacause of the price and the location which is right on the beach, and because of he positve feedback we saw on tripadvisor. I was pleased with pretty much everything. Check in was very smooth. When we got to our room I was so happy that I had a patio to walk out onto the ocean. And I loved the ocean view which is actually the first Thing I notice upon opening the door. I was also glad that the room had a full kitchen which was definitely a plus since it was just my baby and I, I really didn't want to dine out. So I cooked each night we were there. Also another plus was the dishwasher. The rook was very clean, but I did think the decor could use a little updating. Ms. Turner our housekeeper was friendly and did an excellent job cleaning our room and keeping things well stock and I would like to say thank you again to her.

The indoor swimming pool was a definite plus since the weather wasn't quite warm enough for outdoor swimming. It was a little small though and seemed pretty crowded all day everyday, but that didn't keep the baby and I from jumping in.

Overall it was a great stay and look forward to returning inthe near future. Oh I forgot to mention that this hotel is not on the boardwalk. You have to drive about two miles south, but that was a big deal. I would rather not be on the boardwalk to avoid the crowed beaches anyway.

Hope this helps.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank MissEbony1908

Reviewed April 1, 2010

During my stay at the Oceanside hotel I experienced more than a handful of emotions. As soon as I stepped foot through their doors I felt right at home. Their employees greeted my family and myself with love only a mother could express. The room service was phenomenal, along with the cleanliness of the room. Cleanliness is a big thing in my eyes and i was certainly impressed with this aspect of my stay. My family and myself surly did leave knowing that the Oceanside hotel was the best hotel we've ever stayed at. We do plan on coming back.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cobez28
Reviewed March 29, 2010

This was our first experience visiting Ocean City, MD. My husband & I went for a weekend with another couple. From the first moment at check-in we felt welcomed & on vacation. As you walk into the Atrium it was like no other we have seen. It truly put us in a relaxed & stress free mood. Kevin & Kate at the Atrium Bar are fantastic. You have to meet them. The hotel staff were very helpful in answering our questions and very knowledgable about the area. We are making this a Must Stay on our list for when we want to get away!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank bosgirl05
Reviewed March 19, 2010

We had a wonderful inspite of the Noreastern storm the weekend of 3/12/10. The hotel is under renovations and you would NOT know it. You can see the improvements, but the work was quiet and very clean!! We have stayed at this hotel several times and it just keeps improving. The staff is very hospitable, friendly, professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend. The hotel is an older hotel for Ocean City Maryland, but it is definitely kept up with the modern times.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2010

You can not beat the QI on 54th St. for value. Great location, beautiful hotel (that is being updated), and extra-friendly staff. Includes ocean-front location, an indoor pool with jacuzzi AND sauna. Many other amenities.

1  Thank otto_bhoy
Reviewed February 27, 2010

We have stayed at this hotel for many years. The kids really enjoy the atrium with the tropical feel and the birds. Not to mention the koi pond. The food is good but a bit pricey. Pool and hot tubs are well kept. There is an excercise room for those who can't take a break from working out. Hotel is undergoing a facelift and it will be even better when complete. Location is close enough to boardwalk but far enough to avoid congestion. Buses run and for a daily rate, you ride as often as you need.

1  Thank ladyjane1
Reviewed February 26, 2010

We stay here every year, and this was the best year so far. Even though we were snowed in, the friendly staff and great amenities made it super fun for the kids! The atrium was under construction, but looks beautiful so far. Can't wait to come back and see the finished product!!!

1  Thank zacmanh2o