Quality Inn Oceanfront
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Edge(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Sea Bay Hotel(Ocean City)
Maridel Motel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Surf Inn Suites(Ocean City)
  • Pool
All reviewstropical birdsatrium cafekoi pondoutdoor poolatrium roombeautiful atriumfirst floorchoice hotelsshowing its ageground floorhot tubocean vieweach morningfull kitchenbeach accesskids lovesofa bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 11, 2009

My family and I love this hotel and staff. the front desk and bar staff can't be beat.
Because of them this is the only hotel we will stay at when we go to Ocean city.

This may not be the best hotel in the area, but the staff sure is, and that makes up for anything the hotel may be lacking.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank pgfd3963
Reviewed July 9, 2009

We stayed in an "Ocean View" room, which had a wonderful view of the ocean. This alone made the stay worth it. However, the hotel had several unpleasant "features". There are a number of parrots in the hotel atrium - unfortunately they are LOUD. They woke us up every morning. Next, the atrium / pool area....is just a mess. Extension cords all over the pool area, abandoned hot-tubs, cheaply done decorating, etc. It was clear the hotel was going for a jungle / oasis / atrium motif, but instead it comes across as a messy petting zoo. Not to mention the STRONG and NASTY smell of over-kill rug spray. The hotel smelled BAD.

I would not go back...

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank OmniRiot
Reviewed July 8, 2009

This is not the first time I have stayed at the Quality Inn Oceanfront, but I can say the service gets better each time. The value for your money is excellent. Right on the beach, near the boardwalk, shopping, restaurants, etc. Had a ocean view that could not be beat! Desk Clerks, Daisy and Lara, and Management, Dan and Donna, are most gracious. Always willing to provide answers and directions. Very friendly and professional. Housekeeping staff was always nearby if you needed something and they have towels available for you to use for the pools! Loved "The Atrium" Cafe and the birds!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank mlgiles3
Reviewed May 21, 2009

OK, the rooms are a little dated, but they are very comfortable, and very clean. We had an ocean front room with a king size bed on the second floor. The bed was great, the linens were fresh and clean. The view was to die for. We had breakfast on the balcony every morning while watching the waves, and enjoyed a glass of wine in the evening while the full moon played on the ocean. My wife and I have stayed here for several years, and plan to come back again.

We had no problems with the air conditioning and saw no signs of mold or bugs. The staff was friendly and helped us plan a day trip to Crisfield. This is not a luxury hotel if that;s what your looking for try another hotel. If however you're looking for a clean, comfortable room with a beautiful view of the ocean, at a reasonable price, this is it.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jackzig
Reviewed April 28, 2009

My family and I had a great time on are weekend get away. Staff is very nice from the time we got there until the time we departed. Room was very clean and the beds were great I have a bad back and I got up with no pain every morning. We loved the birds they all have names and we injoyed talking to all of them. The indoor pool was just like getting in a nice warm bath tub so the kids didn't cry that they didn't want to go to the pool. My family enjoy the game room and I really enjoyed the tanning bed. We will be planning a return visit this summer.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family