“1st Time Visting and Was So Impressed!”

Quality Inn Oceanfront
Ranked #39 of 103 Hotels in Ocean City
Wilmington, Delaware
“1st Time Visting and Was So Impressed!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This was my very first time staying at the Quality Inn (Memorial Day Weekend) and the front desk staff was very nice. I was so impressed when I walked into the room that as soon as i put down my bags I started taking pictures. They had almost everything I needed for my trip and some of the items I packed for this trip I never had to pull out my bags.

I truly loved the beautiful birds. They were so funny and the lady that was there to care for them was very pleasant and informative. I believe she's been there for about 15 years.

When I go back to Ocean City Maryland I will be checking into this Quality Inn and only the Quality Inn.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Cynthia W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

4 night stay with fiance and famiky. Clean, friendly staff, and a beautiful atrium!! Fell in love with the bird dillon lol.Love the ocean front beautiful views nice breeze Overall love this place and plan to book a room in a few weeks !

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank ita r
Detroit
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I have been here five times and they never disappoint. Everyone is very nice and I really like that a lot of the staff stays the same and that tells you a lot. What more could you want for your family. It has an indoor pool, restaurant, outdoor pool and a jacuzzi. Even on the rainy days you can have a great time.

1 Thank Bowler296
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Got this on a travelocity deal. The room was a good deal (I think $75 a night) but it was off season. The room was nice, with all of the amenities but it was really loud out in the atrium with kids in the indoor pool right there in the atrium and then later on with adults drinking in the bar in the atrium late at night. Other than that it was a good location, parking and the service at the front desk was great.

Room Tip: go for ocean front and not the atrium.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank KSteelRobinson
York, PA
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I chose Quality Inn for an impromptu Mother's Day weekend getaway. The room was clean and comfortable, the direct beach access was priceless!! I only wish our stay was longer. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and the lobby is a real treat. The indoor pool and the shower facilities made our transitions very easy. I can't wait to stay again.

1 Thank Foodluvr1
Kensington, Maryland
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The staff was extremely helpful at all times. The indoor pool was spotless as the two hot tubs. For us the location was perfect, as well as the beach access. The rooms are clean and inviting. I could not ask for more, except that they never change...

Room Tip: We've stayed in several of the rooms, east side, west side and all have their attributes at diff...

3 Thank 531HappyCampers
Emmaus, PA
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I spent 3 days at this hotel in early May and totally enjoyed my oceanfront view. This is my second year in a row doing my "me" vacation where I can totally kick back and relax. The outdoor pool is beautiful though it was too cold to go swimming but to look out every morning from my private balcony just started my day off right. I plan on coming back to this hotel next year for my annual "me" vacation filled with oceanfront views, walking and birding!

Room Tip: I highly recommend the oceanfront view suites but would request that your room isn't directly ab...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo