Quality Inn Oceanfront
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$67
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$59
$130
$117
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$139
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$104
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$69
$62
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$65
Holiday Inn Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$58
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$255
$211
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$218
$170
HolidayInn.com
All reviewstropical birdsatrium cafekoi pondoutdoor poolatrium roombeautiful atriumfirst floorchoice hotelsshowing its ageground floorhot tubocean vieweach morningfull kitchenbeach accesskids lovesofa bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2008

I read some positive & negative reviews of this property and I knew I was taking a chance. My boyfriend and I always stay at Comfort Inn on Boardwalk but since we only had about 2 days to book a hotel, we had to settle for this one. Ugh... We stayed on the first floor by the atrium. The carpets had stains ALL over them, there was a crack on the window in the bathroom AND the nets to keep bugs from coming into the room from outside was partially broken, the sheets on the bed had a pretty big nasty yellowish brown stain on it, the bathroom stank like feet, and the microwave still had some stains and crap inside. We complained, and someone came in and "cleaned" but I still wasn't satisfied. I mean we paid around 300 for this?
This hotel had so much potential... I think they could do so much with it but with the price and the quality of the hotel, I would NEVER returned and will advise people to NEVER go there.
The only OKAY thing about the hotel was the atrium cafe/bar. The food was better than I expected, the workers there were pretty nice. Happy hour was okay, the mixed frozen drinks weren't great but better than expected.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jimini1012
Reviewed July 8, 2008

Sleep in your car if you have to, whatever it takes avoid this dump. We stayed two nights and paid about $300 per night for an oceanview room. The "atrium" is nothing more than a imitation housing project sort of set-up with the "guests" hanging their dirty laundry out to dry for you and I to walk by on the way to yet another trailer park dinner. In fact, just go to another city altogether and avoid the "land that time and the dental hygenist forgot" aka Ocean City.

The outdoor pool scene was exceptional, if you like looking at very large women who think it is socially accpetable to lounge around the pool in an under-sized wife beater tank top, sans undergarments.

Our $300 room reeked of mold, the carpets were damp to the touch. There was rust everywhere that rust could possible take root.

Seriously, this was by far the worst hotel (and city) that I have visited in all my travels.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank left_at_eaglecap
Reviewed June 27, 2008

We wanted to get away just the two of us and did so for 4 nights.
First had reservations on the boardwalk but after reading about the Junebugs decided to go further North. After checking on line I called the property and asked a bunch of questions, especially about the noise and privacy. Matt (?) was so helpful, patient and he knew what he was talking about.

I've stayed at other hotels and usually you can hear the people next door turning on the shower etc; our room on the 4th floor, oceanfront was wonderful! We sat on the balcony, watched the sun rise and drank coffee.

The housekeeping staff was great! The first night when we turned down the bed the bottom sheet was "bally"; had those little things all over that a sheet gets when it's old. The night housekeeper Michele was very friendly and helpful; got a new sheet asap.
Our day housekeeper was also great! Forgot her name, starts with an S.

The only complaint we have is the sliding door to the balcony stuck and we had to lift it off the tract to ope/close it; a little soap helped. Also, the front door wasn't locking right.

Some people didn't like the birds, we hardly heard them. I would definately stay here again!

1  Thank jara1953
Reviewed June 23, 2008

My husband and I stayed at THE QUALITY INN because he remembered having a great time there as a kid. I had never been there but was excited. When we arrived the staff was super attentive and friendly! Our room was very clean and loaded with everything we may neeed to make our stay comfortable! Then the best part was the ATRIUM with the beutiful exotic birds, inside and outside pools {THAT WERE NEVER OVERCROWDED}, inside hot tubs, resturant and beutiful tiki bar! The staff {ESPECIALY THE BAR TENDER} was very friendly and attentive! We had a great time and will definatly be back with our ten year old son, this is a great place to bring kids! WISH IT WASN'T OVER, SPECIAL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL FRIENDLY STAFF {DONNA RICHARDS} FOR MAKING OUR STAY SO GREAT!

2  Thank squrrel
Reviewed June 16, 2008

My husband and I stayed there for Father's Day weekend. It was a little confusing on how to entire the property, but once we checked in we were very surprised to see what this hotel offered. The scenery was beautiful! The parrots, fish, palm trees were a sight to see. Staff was very nice and helpful. It was nice to see an indoor as well as outdoor pool, sauna and kids play area. Our room was located on the 2nd floor. The room was pretty well kept. A little dated but our balcony overlooked the sands and the beach (which was really nice)! Only disappointment was the tv and furniture could have used a little upgrading especially for what they charged per night. Overall it was a really nice place to stay and I would come back again.

1  Thank Taleria