Quality Inn Oceanfront
Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$319
$287
$350
$297
Comfort Inn Gold Coast(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$179
$170
ComfortInn
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$209
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$269
$341
$285
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$219
HIExpress.com
$260
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$475
$440
$567
Hilton.com
All reviewstropical birdsoutdoor poolatrium cafekoi pondatrium roombeautiful atriumfirst floorchoice hotelsshowing its ageground floorhot tubocean vieweach morningbeach accessfull kitchensofa bedbeds were comfortable
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I found this place through AAA, and wasn't disappointed. I had an oceanfront room, balcony, full kitchen ( stove,dishwasher, full sized 'frige and freezer, toaster and plates cups glasses pots and pans) a nice sized bathroom, an indoor heated pool ( though could have been a bit warmer)The lobby was the lenght of the hotel, 4 stories high, which was where the indoor pool was.. The only problem I saw was very little seating in the lobby/atrium- you had the sit by the pool, where the only chairs were set up. There was a little 'cafe' where you could get stuff like burgers, chicken fingers etc and I don't think they served breakfast, but with almost a full kitchen in your room, we ate breakfast in every day. Poor planning on my part, we were there a few days before a really huge antique car show,(which I didn't know about) and wound up leaving a day early because we couldn't get an extra night at the hotel. Although the people at the front desk tried above and beyond my expectations to get the extra night.And an added bonus for me, an animal lover, they had 5 exotic birds there- 3 of them were rather vocal. I had the patience to hang out with them, and Fenwick had the best vocabulary- and burping and farting noises ( and saying he felt better)as well. I'm sure if we went there not at the time of the antique car show the price would have been more than reasonable for what we got. And I would definatly be back!!!!

Room Tip: rooms on the oceanside have balcony overlooking the ocean. There's rooms facing the strett/parking lot, but not sure what kind of view there is.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank zoedude
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We reserved an atrium view room but arrived to find it had a third floor exterior entrance. 2 pieces of luggage and a 50+ year old back was going to make that a no-go. They found us someone to carry the luggage, then realized they had an open first floor interior entrance ocean view room. We happily took it, noticing warily how close we were to the pool, hot tub, and large caged exotic birds. The balcony on the beach was nice even in October. The birds squawked during the night and the kids screamed in the hot tub till it closed, but it was not really that annoying. Full kitchen + free fruit in the lobby brought back to your room = fruit flies all over. Friendly staff, attractive atrium, did I mention free fruit, noisy birds, nice beach, wimpy pillows and towels, made for an acceptable stay. Worth what we paid (beach-side room was an up-grade), so all in all a fine experience. But I would probably seek a higher star hotel next visit.

Room Tip: If you have trouble with stairs, or prefer an interior room door, be sure to ask for that specifically. First floor ocean side rooms give easy beach access. Be prepared for noise in rooms on the atrium.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank LaceAce
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I love this place. Friendly people meet you at the desk when you arrive and are willing to help with all kinds of advice about places to do while you are in Ocean City -- Just Ask. My first impression of the room blew me away when I opened the door. What a nice bright, clean kitchen fully equipped with big refrigerator, microwave, toaster, electric can opener, dishes, pots/pans, silverware -- even spices for cooking. The rest of the room and bathroom were equally impressive. The bathroom fixture, tile, flooring, bedroom furniture, carpeting and the beds all looked new, fresh, clean. Beds and pillows were very comfortable. Lots of the fluffiest towels I've even had at any hotel or motel -- an extras for drying your feet after you use the water hose at the back door provided for a walk on the beach anytime of day or night. Nice little restaurant inside the hotel with snacks and meals from 7 am till late at night -- carry food back to your room and eat while you watch the waves crashing on the beach below -- what an experience.

Room Tip: Check out the room to see if it looks as good as I thought it was. I'm sure you will agree it's a great place.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ed C
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed at this hotel last year and were not impressed. The staff was rude, the rooms were run down - the hotel rooms were musty. Well, we took a chance and we were VERY HAPPY! The front desk staff was very nice and accomodating. Our room was clearly updated - the linens were top notch. (not all of the towels have been upgraded yet.) Now we saved some money and stayed on the Atrium side. If you want a good tip - ask for a room on the North Atrium side. The wild birds and parrots are very loud at 5AM. On the North Side you can't hear them at all. The best part of this hotel is that it is in Great Walking distance to bars like Seacrets and Macky's.

Room Tip: Rooms on the North Side and South Side are quiet. If you get a room in the middle, you will struggle with the sounds from the pool area and all of the Exotic Birds.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank guinn777
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Stayed here during the busy Labor day weekend since we ended up getting a good deal for our stay. The room was good in size but, aged. Ofcourse being right on the beach was a great plus however, the beach area right outside the room was not very clean and was full of cigarette butts. The oceanfront experience would've been much better if the area had been cleaned prior to our arrival.
Unfortunately, there also seemed to be swarm of flies everywhere and these flies weren't afraid of humans and stuck around you. Everytime we went to the front desk they always had somebody swatting flies!! This was def a first for us!
The atrium area with the parrots is a nice touch for a Quality Inn. There is also a small indoor pool area within the atrium which was quite busy.
There are some walkable restaurants & stores etc. in the area but, next time we will have to pick a location walkable to the boardwalk.

Room Tip: oceanfront on 2nd floor or above for the full oceanview. 1st floor will give you beach access but, a partial oceanview.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family