Princess Royale Resort
$118
ClarionHotels
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$69
$130
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$59
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$65
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$230
$211
Hilton.com
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$109
ComfortInn
$69
$54
QualityInn
Holiday Inn Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$59
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$141
$117
HolidayInn.com
2,915 results
All reviewsindoor poolocean frontconvenience storebedroom condoarcade gamesparking garageoff seasonfull kitchenhot tubbeach accessfamily vacationocean city marylandschooneratriumtubsbalconyboardwalk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Great Place,Great Time.Always done up really nice for Christmas.A great hotel to enjoy your wintery stay.Always a,helpful staff.Great way to get ready for the holidays.Been there 2 years in a row,Great time

Room Tip: Oceanfront are the best
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Gary M
Reviewed December 11, 2013

We stayed at the Princess Royale, December 6 - 9, 2013 in suite 702 for the Prince Hall Grand Lodge Conference. Outstanding room. Even though it's December we enjoyed the Great views of the ocean. The restaurant food is excellent and the hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Ms. Martesha Spencer for making our stay exceptional.
E. Stanley

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank EJ S
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My friend in a wheelchair and I have come to the Princess Royale over the Thanksgiving holiday several times, and really enjoyed it! the staff are great-- especially Bill the bellhop- and the turkey buffet included in the holiday package was really delicious! we enjoyed the indoor pool, the gift shop , the comfortable accessible ocean view room and easy parking. I really recommend this as a nice way to spend the holiday, if one wants to get away and enjoys the beach. I hope the hotel keeps offering very reasonable holiday packages so that we can keep taking advantage of them!

Room Tip: pay for ocean view-- a little more expensive but worth it! room might be a little nicer and bigger than pool view rooms, not sure. we have stayed happily in both, will get ocean view from now on.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank tfahsl
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I Love Love this Resort. My family and friends stay every winter during the holiday time. Cathy at the front desk is so very nice. Any issue (if any) that we have is always addressed immediately; no problem! 8/13 I was responsible for putting together my family reunion,I recommended we go OCMD and stay at the Princess - we did, everyone loved the resort, they want to go back next year it was a hit. I scored brownie puts with the family! Thanks Princess Staff for making every vacation enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank iamvgood
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I enjoyed my stay and will stay here again. The room was clean and comfortable and it had a partial view of the sea. The lobby was spruced up and the desk staff were pleasant and helpful. Parking, in the lot across from the entrance was a breeze. Schooner's, their restaurant, is a good place to visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business