“We had a relaxing stay at the Princess Royale!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Princess Royale Resort

Princess Royale Resort
Ranked #5 of 103 Hotels in Ocean City
“We had a relaxing stay at the Princess Royale!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

The hotel does need some updating but with that said this is one of the best hotels I've stayed at in OC. The staff was friendly and attentive, the entire hotel was clean, the location is great (oceanfront), and the suite/room was very comfortable and exceeded my expectations. I would definitely stay here again next time!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank amybernklau

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (814)
Elkridge, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

This hotel was excellent for our needs during our latest OC stay. Clean, safe, and close to the beach. The amenities were also more than I expected. The indoor pool was a great option especially since I was traveling with children. My only complaint was that it was difficult to make the bedroom as dark as I like but, that was about it. The bathroom was good, kitchen facilities in the room were very good, we only ate out once a day during our stay.

Room Tip: The partial ocean view suite was ok, the balcony isn't very large so unless you are planning on...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank frontdoorangel
Hartland, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

The hotel was clean, nice gazebo and outdoor cafe for drinks and food. The room was great! Unlike most hotels, this had a separate living area with kitchen. The bed was good - not sagging like most condos in the area. Large indoor pool. We've been going there at least 5 years and plan to return in the future.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Donna S
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

I recently visited The Princess Royale Hotel In OCMD where I was staying there for a celebration. My suite, was more than most I have stayed in. Awesome views of both the ocean and bay view. Check-in was swift and the front desk staff were a joy to work with. There is now a computer access area in the lobby which I used quite often. Great not to have to bring your laptop with you.
Chris, of the Bell staff, was friendly and outgoing. Though I brought more than what most people bring on vacation, he handled my belongings as if they were his.
Diane and Alok at the desk were very helpful. They even gave me great suggestions for dining in Ocean City from a 'locals' perspective.
The only negative of my stay was the lack of available and marked handicapped parking. Several vehicles were parked in these designated parking spaces who were not handicapped.
I have already booked my next trip to Ocean City and of course, I'll be staying at the Princess Royale!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank masmagoo
Ridgely, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

For the second year in a row, my firm organized and held a conference at the Princess Royale and I can't tell you how wonderful the staff is to deal with. They are very responsive and so accommodating. For example, our registration table was set up when we arrived. We decided we would like it moved and without hesitation, the table was moved and set up where we requested. Every request we had, from delivery of welcome packages to guest rooms to tiki torches during our outdoor event to deter the flies, they met with ease. I own a condo in Ocean City and have for 12 years. The only place I stay in Ocean City other than my own condo is the Princess Royale. You are definitely treated like royalty!!!

Room Tip: I have only stayed in the cabanas on the first floor and I love the access directly to the green, ga...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Joolya57
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the Princess Royale. The room and hotel was clean and comfortable. The kids loved the arcade and indoor swimming pool. Easy walking distance to the ocean. Great location as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank lndzd
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

The hotel staff couldn't be more helpful, they are just awesome. I stayed at the Princess in August and the property was built in the 80s and needs a major renovation. But the staff is friendly and the rooms are clean.

Room Tip: Make sure you get an ocean front room and not pool facing.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family