Princess Royale Resort
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$67
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$59
$74
$130
$117
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$69
$62
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$104
ComfortInn
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$255
$211
Paradise Plaza Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$89
$71
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$58
HolidayInn.com
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$225
$170
HolidayInn.com
2,919 results
All reviewsindoor poolocean frontconvenience storebedroom condoarcade gamesparking garageoff seasonfull kitchenhot tubbeach accessfamily vacationocean city marylandschooneratriumtubsbalconyboardwalk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This was my first overnight stay in Ocean City and I found my room in the Hotel spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable. The people who worked there are friendly and the food was good. The only minor issue I had was the wire-fi signal was not strong and it was hard to log-in sometimes.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jesse D
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This hotel is located on the northern end of Ocean City, MD. The weekend we were there the hotel was very busy due to many "Sweet Adeline" choruses in town for a regional competition. My partner was performing with her chorus. The hotel has a rather strange layout and navigating to the rooms in either of the towers can get complicated. We were very surprised when we walked into our room and discovered that instead of two beds, there was one king bed with a heart shaped jacuzzi tub next to it. The rooms all have kitchenettes, which makes it convenient if you want to make any meals. The hotel is on the beach and also has a large indoor pool with saunas and a hot tub. There are also two more hot tubs outside on the patio, overlooking the ocean. One of the best things about this hotel is the beds, they have fantastic memory foam mattresses, that made for great sleeping after a relaxing time in the jacuzzi. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a jacuzzi room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NFCUMIKE
Reviewed May 5, 2013

For the past two years, we have stayed at this hotel as part of a convention held there. It is okay for the purpose used, but I would not book this hotel outside of the convention stay. While the rooms are well laid out (suite style w/efficiency kitchen), the decor of the room and hotel seems to be stuck in the '80s. While the beds are great (Tempurpedic), the linens are a much lower grade that one would expect to find. The same can be said for the towels - on the rack in our bathroom there were at least two towels that I would have retired long ago as being more gray than white - who wants to use that?

The heating/cooling unit is ancient and makes a horrendous noise when it turns on - it woke me up two times the first night, so after that we shut it off, put an extra blanket on the bed and opened one of the sliding doors so that the sound of the ocean would block the noise that the fridge made.

The bathroom is adequate, but the hot water takes a long time to get there (we were in an ocean front room on the 5th floor), and the 'oxygenation' shower head makes it very hard to get all the soap out of longish hair.

The kitchenette is okay - two burner cooktop and microwave only, no oven - but it is definately not stocked for real use. There are enough plates and glasses for 4-6 people, but the utensils were a bit short. In addition, there are no specialty utensils one would expect to find at the beach (pizza cutter etc.). No toaster, one skillet, one medium saucepan and one small saucepan was the extent of the equipment. Only one sharp knife, one spatula and one spoon.

The pool area is okay, but very muggy most of the time (as one would expect an enclosed pool area to be). It does boast two dry heat saunas and a very small hot tub (there are two additional hot tubs on the deck outside, but they were not open for the season at this time). A little concerned about the amount of bubbles in the hot tub....looked like a full on bubble bath! The towels provided at the pool had also seen better days and were almost threadbare in some spots.

I do hope there are plans to renovate this hotel in the future, as the location is great.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
PrincessRoyaleHotel, General Manager at Princess Royale Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post about your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your conference, our tempur-pedic bedding, the room layout, our oceanfront location, and the ocean breeze!

I would like for you to know that we just purchased new linen, terry, and pool towels. I am certain that you will be pleased on your next visit with us. Also, I regret that the heating unit was too loud. I am sure that our Maintenance staff would have been more than glad to make some type of adjustment to eliminate any noise, had they been made aware.

Again, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to servicing your hospitality needs on your next visit to Ocean City, Maryland.

Michael Foelber

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We had a very enjoyable stay at the Princess Royale. Friendly staff, nice pool and spa made the weekend that much more fun. The room was very clean and big, it was great to just kick back and relax. Looking forward to our next visit to OCMD and would definitely stay at the Princess Royale again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The hotel staff was friendly and efficient. Our stay which included 6 people and 4 kids under 9 was great. The room was clean the pool and atrium level was a hit with my family. We were able to play on the beach after just a short walk from our balcony. I would definitely recommend Princess Royale.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family