We were very happy with our last minute need for a getaway, even though it was during the St. Patrick's Day weekend. Everytime we called the hotel for information, as silly as asking if they would serve bacon for breakfast, to seeing about an early check-in, the personnel on the phone was very helpful. We were greeted warmly with immediate eye contact and acknowledgement. I always appreciate smiles and every staff member we passed certainly did that. Our room was wonderful, with the exception that the TV in the bedroom no longer worked, but that was taken care of very quickly. Usually, from other hotel experiences, there would be such a long wait before we ever got a response, but next thing we knew, there was a knock on the door. He assessed the situation and shortly returned with the solution, of bring a new TV. That guy should be recognized for great service and a raise in his pay. There was plenty of activities that this hotel, so we didn't need to leave the property after our dinner date. We would suggest updating and/or servicing some of the games, particularly the billard table. We look forward to another visit so we can use the indoor pool. We had played at the billard table, which did not dispense two of the balls, but we were kindly directed by the African American gentleman in the pool area to address this challenge at the front desk. We went to the front desk and Alexa was great. We then ended our evening at the lounge where Lisa took care of our drink orders. We listened to the entertainer with his guitar. We later slept well on the foam mattress in the room and woke up to have a nice breakfast at the buffet in the restaurant/lounge. The server we had was also very attentive. So, in a nutshell, we enjoyed our stay at the Princess Royale very much and look forward to another visit. We thank the entire staff for the friendly and professional care they gave us that weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you want it all in Ocean City the Princess Royale is where you will want to stay! If you are a first time visitor or a loyal repeat guest you will love our 2014 upgrades! All 310 suites feature brand new carpeting, furniture, wifi and all new heating & AC! And, our multi-million dollar renovations of all meeting and banquet space is breathtaking; even more perfect for your wedding, meeting, convention or reunion. Not only do we have the perfect accommodations for you but we also have the perfect rates for any budget; AAA, AARP, Military, Super Summer Savers including daily breakfast for up to 4 people, Rodney specials including half off or even FREE nights in the Summer and even our famous Welcome Coupon; which provides FREE Thursday or Sunday nights in the off-season when staying Fri and Sat at standard rates. We have 30 2 & 3 bedroom condos as well as 310 two-room suites including a bedroom with choice of 1 king or 2 queen beds featuring the incredible Tempur-pedic mattresses as well as living room with comfortable sleep sofa. All suites have a fully equipped kitchen including fridge w/ice maker, microwave and cook top. We have everything for the perfect getaway for couples, families and groups from 7 to 700! Be sure to check out Schooner's Oceanfront Restaurant, indoor pool w/tropical Atrium, saunas and hot tubs, convenience/gift shops, complimentary wi-fi access in all suites, fitness room, complimentary covered self parking and valet parking in July & August. Also in July & August we host a nightly All-You-Care-to-Eat Seafood Buffet in addition to Ocean City's ONLY live comedy show--back for summer of 2014 by popular demand Monday-Saturday at 9pm nightly! Also back for July & August 2014 are FREE movies on our Beach every Thursday night Be sure to visit our new Creative Day Spa to complete your trip to Ocean City with a manicure, pedicure, facial, massage, couples massage, body butter ecstasy wrap and more! We are the prefect place to do it all-- or do nothing-- your choice! The Princess Royale is a SMOKE FREE environment for your comfort and pleasure. At the Princess Royale the only thing we overlook...Is the Ocean! Our staff is committed to exceeding your expectations and we look forward to serving your hospitality needs on your next visit to Ocean City! See you soon at the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Princess Royale Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Royale Hotel Ocean City
- Princess Royale Ocean City Maryland