3,057 results
All reviews indoor pool ocean front pool level convenience store bedroom condo arcade games off season parking garage full kitchen hot tub beach access trip to ocean city family vacation beds were very comfortable schooner atrium tubs
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is the second time we stayed here and will come again. This is a very clean hotel and comfortable beds and everything is so centrally located. No need to move your car. I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank MDLTNPA
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed in March, 2013 and had a great experience. Staff knew it was a special birthday stay and upgraded the condo for us. Pool and hot tubs were awesome, wifi connection was good, clean condo, nothing to complain about. Make sure you take the time to visit the Creative Day Spa, so worth it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank VickiAccokeek_MD
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I was completely impressed by this resort. I stayed St.Patty's day weekend to celebrate my birthday. The rooms were spacious and the bed, was AMAZING! King temperpedic. I stayed in room 228. Ocean side view. It was impressive. The view was nice. Staff is friendly and helpful. My family loved the pool and flat screen TV. Thay have wifi which was a lifesaver, I had no cell reception my entire stay. I would have loved to have the ability to order a movie and get a snack at night from the convenience store. I was not impressed by the breakfast buffett. However, my boyfriend loved their cheese steak sub. I will be back!!!!

Room Tip: 2nd floor let's you directly out at the beach, pool, and game room :)
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Gabrielle C
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The place was Beautiful! My husband and I went down for our Anniversary and watched the St. Pattys Day Parade! Had a GREAT time! We had one of the Jacuzzi suites and it was so nice! The room was clean and well taken care of. The view was spectacular! We ordered room service for breakfast and was delivered on time! We would definitely go back! We didnt use the pool, but it seemed like everyone in there was having a great time. If you have children it would be a perfect place to get a room pool side!

Room Tip: Definitely get Ocean Front if you are a couple. The beds are to die for.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Geekgirl556
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Not a terrible experience but we expected more for the price. My wife and I stayed at the end of last summer. The location was nice and the room itself was OK, however there was no wireless internet to speak of, a few barely visible hot spots that if we were able to connect to them didn't give any bandwidth at all. Also the maid service didn't seem to understand the meaning of "do not disturb". My son would nap in the afternoon and this didn't seem to fit in the maid's schedule so despite the sign hanging on the door we were interrupted by phone calls and door knocking. Overall the hotel could use some updating, and given a better price I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Igmond
PrincessRoyaleHotel, General Manager at Princess Royale Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for sharing about your last summer’s stay at our hotel. Providing our guest with the best hospitality and service is one of our highest priorities, but I regret that we did not exceed your expectation. I would like to let you know that we have upgraded our WiFi since last summer. Also, I would like to apologize for the disturbance by our housekeeping staff. Our housekeeping staff is trained to follow up with any guest who has a “privacy” sign on the door in the morning, at the end of their afternoon/evening shift. We have found that some guests have put their “privacy” sign out and meant to put their “service please” sign, so we like to make sure that no guest is ever neglected of any service.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience and I hope that you will once again allow us to service your hospitality needs on your next visit to Ocean City, Maryland. It was nice to learn that you would return!