$206
$159
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$194
Comfort Inn Gold Coast(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$150
$260
$221
Holiday Inn Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$250
$220
HolidayInn.com
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$175
$161
HIExpress.com
$209
ClarionHotels
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$416
HolidayInn.com
2,995 results
All reviewsindoor poolocean frontpool levelconvenience storebedroom condoarcade gamesparking garageoff seasonfull kitchenhot tubbeach accesstrip to ocean cityfamily vacationschooneratriumtubsbalcony
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed in March, 2013 and had a great experience. Staff knew it was a special birthday stay and upgraded the condo for us. Pool and hot tubs were awesome, wifi connection was good, clean condo, nothing to complain about. Make sure you take the time to visit the Creative Day Spa, so worth it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank VickiAccokeek_MD
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I was completely impressed by this resort. I stayed St.Patty's day weekend to celebrate my birthday. The rooms were spacious and the bed, was AMAZING! King temperpedic. I stayed in room 228. Ocean side view. It was impressive. The view was nice. Staff is friendly and helpful. My family loved the pool and flat screen TV. Thay have wifi which was a lifesaver, I had no cell reception my entire stay. I would have loved to have the ability to order a movie and get a snack at night from the convenience store. I was not impressed by the breakfast buffett. However, my boyfriend loved their cheese steak sub. I will be back!!!!

Room Tip: 2nd floor let's you directly out at the beach, pool, and game room :)
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Gabrielle C
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The place was Beautiful! My husband and I went down for our Anniversary and watched the St. Pattys Day Parade! Had a GREAT time! We had one of the Jacuzzi suites and it was so nice! The room was clean and well taken care of. The view was spectacular! We ordered room service for breakfast and was delivered on time! We would definitely go back! We didnt use the pool, but it seemed like everyone in there was having a great time. If you have children it would be a perfect place to get a room pool side!

Room Tip: Definitely get Ocean Front if you are a couple. The beds are to die for.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Geekgirl556
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Not a terrible experience but we expected more for the price. My wife and I stayed at the end of last summer. The location was nice and the room itself was OK, however there was no wireless internet to speak of, a few barely visible hot spots that if we were able to connect to them didn't give any bandwidth at all. Also the maid service didn't seem to understand the meaning of "do not disturb". My son would nap in the afternoon and this didn't seem to fit in the maid's schedule so despite the sign hanging on the door we were interrupted by phone calls and door knocking. Overall the hotel could use some updating, and given a better price I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Igmond
PrincessRoyaleHotel, General Manager at Princess Royale Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for sharing about your last summer’s stay at our hotel. Providing our guest with the best hospitality and service is one of our highest priorities, but I regret that we did not exceed your expectation. I would like to let you know that we have upgraded our WiFi since last summer. Also, I would like to apologize for the disturbance by our housekeeping staff. Our housekeeping staff is trained to follow up with any guest who has a “privacy” sign on the door in the morning, at the end of their afternoon/evening shift. We have found that some guests have put their “privacy” sign out and meant to put their “service please” sign, so we like to make sure that no guest is ever neglected of any service.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience and I hope that you will once again allow us to service your hospitality needs on your next visit to Ocean City, Maryland. It was nice to learn that you would return!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We have been staying with Princess Royale for years. The hotel is well kept, quiet, and clean. As other people mentioned, we are always upgraded and the staff is very friendly. Food is decent, and the drinks are plentiful. Our room is always immaculate and the beds are amazingly comfortable. We will continue our patronage for years to come.

Room Tip: We have never had a "bad room." All of the rooms we have stayed in are quiet and clean.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jim T
PrincessRoyaleHotel, Public Relations Manager at Princess Royale Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you very much for your review, comments and 5 star rating! We greatly appreciate the positive feedback as well as the partonage and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Ocean City, MD!

See you at the beach!