$379
$285
Dunes Court(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$269
$369
$392
ComfortInn
Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$270
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$279
$250
AscendHotels
$209
$269
3,006 results
All reviewsindoor poolocean frontpool levelconvenience storebedroom condoarcade gamesparking garageoff seasonfull kitchenhot tubbeach accesstrip to ocean cityfamily vacationschooneratriumtubsbalcony
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I've taken my wife and kids every summer for 4 years now. There are so many places to stay in OC, so there's a reason why we keep coming back here. This is the cleanest beach hotel I have ever been in. You can't find a grain of sand in any hallway or elevator. The staff is friendly and helpful. The pool is huge and great for the kids. Both the indoor and outdoor bars are great for a drink on the beach or a quick snack. The suites are a perfect size and the beds are super comfortable. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank DrPac33
PrincessRoyaleHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Princess Royale Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

And, we can not wait to see you again! We very much appreciate our valued repeat guests and I have been privileged to get to know many by name & face so that I am now seeing an entire new generation making the Princess Royale their choice as well when visiting Ocean City.

We appreciate your comments and your 5 star rating. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you at the beach on your next visit!

Best regards,
Diane Anderson

Princess Royale

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stayed at the Princess Royale over news years with two other couples. Booked a New Years party package for about $500 per couple, included two nights stay, New Years Eve party with six course dinner, open bar and band. I must say We were all impressed by the quality of the food included. Bacon wrapped scallops, crab cakes, fillet etc. All food was top notch. Open bar was well stocked with top shelf liquors, and imported beers.
Rooms are good sized with kitchenette separate living area and king bedroom with small balcony. Nice and clean but not at all extravagant, older decorations TV's etc. The hotel in general was very clean and well kept, nice bar area also.
We had a great time and considered this to be a bargain.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank tomeschauer
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was a guest at this hotel recently for a long weekend with my fiance. The staff was so nice and genuinely took an interest in their guests, rooms very large and super clean, and a great location. I will be staying there again when I am in town! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Ronnie L
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband & I have been going to the Princess Royale for at least 5 years now for the Martin Luther King weekend; however, we call it our "New Year's Eve"!! W/their "Welcome Back" coupon, you can get Sunday night free when you stay on Friday and Saturday nights!! So it's a lot cheaper to stay for 3 nights than the real New Year's Eve!! We take advantage of the gym during the NFL playoffs and the beautiful Ocean view!! We get to go to all of our favorite restaurants w/no summer waiting lines!!! This is a perfect way to start off every year for us and we look forward to many more years at the Princess Royale!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Linny D
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I attended a gathering of 600 members of my private club over the last weekend at this hotel and found all aspects of my visit enjoyable. My room was clean and well maintained, the hotel staff was at all times helpful and respectful, and the food service provided by the hotel was very good.
The weekend long occasion, which can best be described as a three day party, included buffet breakfasts and dinner, as well as an excellently prepared and served formal dinner, which was the high light of the weekend(with the exception of the Ravens victory over Denver).
There are many characteristics of the PR that made it such a good site for such a large gathering: the huge atrium to host formal dinners, dancing, and parties, the willingness of the staff to work closely with you to make your event a success, the well appointed guest rooms, and the way that the rooms are laid out around a central 'party core' that enhances the idea of togetherness that the gathering wants to achieve.
We have held this club gathering at the PR for a decade now and the response from our membership has been consistantly positive.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends