Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$409
$285
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$279
$419
$369
Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$280
$289
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$392
$209
Gateway Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
The Spinnaker(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
3,007 results
All reviewsindoor poolocean frontpool levelconvenience storebedroom condoarcade gamesparking garageoff seasonfull kitchenhot tubbeach accesstrip to ocean cityfamily vacationschooneratriumtubsbalcony
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was a guest at this hotel recently for a long weekend with my fiance. The staff was so nice and genuinely took an interest in their guests, rooms very large and super clean, and a great location. I will be staying there again when I am in town! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Ronnie L
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband & I have been going to the Princess Royale for at least 5 years now for the Martin Luther King weekend; however, we call it our "New Year's Eve"!! W/their "Welcome Back" coupon, you can get Sunday night free when you stay on Friday and Saturday nights!! So it's a lot cheaper to stay for 3 nights than the real New Year's Eve!! We take advantage of the gym during the NFL playoffs and the beautiful Ocean view!! We get to go to all of our favorite restaurants w/no summer waiting lines!!! This is a perfect way to start off every year for us and we look forward to many more years at the Princess Royale!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Linny D
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I attended a gathering of 600 members of my private club over the last weekend at this hotel and found all aspects of my visit enjoyable. My room was clean and well maintained, the hotel staff was at all times helpful and respectful, and the food service provided by the hotel was very good.
The weekend long occasion, which can best be described as a three day party, included buffet breakfasts and dinner, as well as an excellently prepared and served formal dinner, which was the high light of the weekend(with the exception of the Ravens victory over Denver).
There are many characteristics of the PR that made it such a good site for such a large gathering: the huge atrium to host formal dinners, dancing, and parties, the willingness of the staff to work closely with you to make your event a success, the well appointed guest rooms, and the way that the rooms are laid out around a central 'party core' that enhances the idea of togetherness that the gathering wants to achieve.
We have held this club gathering at the PR for a decade now and the response from our membership has been consistantly positive.

5  Thank Phyllis M
Reviewed January 16, 2013

On Saturday I attended a banquet with over 600 guests. The entree was sauteed chicken breast topped with shrimp and a banana curry sauce over rice and the vegetable was string beans. Dinner service was delayed a half hour to allow viewing of the Ravens winning a football game in double overtime. Not the best situation for food service. The delicate flavors of the chicken and shrimp were enhanced (not over powered) by the creamy velvet of the sauce. The string beans were also delicately seasoned so as not to overwhelm the fragility of the entree flavors. The chef achieved a balance in the dish - one flavor did not take the lead eclipsing any other. It was a culinary treat for those with discriminating palates.

4  Thank Karen A
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We had our Ball at the Princess Royale and were in awesome of the service and attention we received. The rooms were spectacular, service over the top, and there were no instances where anything could havebeen any better. We feasted on a dinner buffet of Fried chicken and ham, yummy!! Our Ball meal was one that my husband picked of Chicken and shrimp banana curry and we received so many compliments that it was the best ball meal that they had ever had. Breakfast consisted of a variety of everything from eggs to Creamed chipped beef to pancakes with much more. Such a feast!! Everything was great and I don't know how to thank everyone from the Princess Royale. They did a job that was over the top. It is very hard to serve a sit down meal to a crowd of over 625, but they did it easily with hot and delicious food. Thank you.

3  Thank Jennifer D