My husband and I go to Ocean City at least once a year. Last year we stayed for a weekend for a get away for our anniversary. We did enjoy our room but we happened to be there the same weekend as a Mason's event we struggled to find parking and it was difficult to navigate the hotel. This year, having learned a lesson, we asked about the conventions going on. We decided to take our two year old daughter and knew that traveling with a toddler can prove to be difficult at times. When I called to verify about the conventions I was told there were 2 one was so small I was told I would barely notice they were there. When we arrived there was plenty of parking and check in was very smooth, we thought we had hit a home run. The next day (friday)we left after lunch and came back to find the hotel extremely busy. We barely found parking and later found out the hotel has holding four different conventions. Sadly our family will be moving on from this hotel. We scoured ocean city for other hotels while we were there and discovered several that had better parking and seemed less chaotic. I just wish they would have been honest so we could have booked for a less busy weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you want it all in Ocean City the Princess Royale is where you will want to stay! If you are a first time visitor or a loyal repeat guest you will love our 2014 upgrades! All 310 suites feature brand new carpeting, furniture, wifi and all new heating & AC! And, our multi-million dollar renovations of all meeting and banquet space is breathtaking; even more perfect for your wedding, meeting, convention or reunion. Not only do we have the perfect accommodations for you but we also have the perfect rates for any budget; AAA, AARP, Military, Super Summer Savers including daily breakfast for up to 4 people, Rodney specials including half off or even FREE nights in the Summer and even our famous Welcome Coupon; which provides FREE Thursday or Sunday nights in the off-season when staying Fri and Sat at standard rates. We have 30 2 & 3 bedroom condos as well as 310 two-room suites including a bedroom with choice of 1 king or 2 queen beds featuring the incredible Tempur-pedic mattresses as well as living room with comfortable sleep sofa. All suites have a fully equipped kitchen including fridge w/ice maker, microwave and cook top. We have everything for the perfect getaway for couples, families and groups from 7 to 700! Be sure to check out Schooner's Oceanfront Restaurant, indoor pool w/tropical Atrium, saunas and hot tubs, convenience/gift shops, complimentary wi-fi access in all suites, fitness room, complimentary covered self parking and valet parking in July & August. Also in July & August we host a nightly All-You-Care-to-Eat Seafood Buffet in addition to Ocean City's ONLY live comedy show--back for summer of 2014 by popular demand Monday-Saturday at 9pm nightly! Also back for July & August 2014 are FREE movies on our Beach every Thursday night Be sure to visit our new Creative Day Spa to complete your trip to Ocean City with a manicure, pedicure, facial, massage, couples massage, body butter ecstasy wrap and more! We are the prefect place to do it all-- or do nothing-- your choice! The Princess Royale is a SMOKE FREE environment for your comfort and pleasure. At the Princess Royale the only thing we overlook...Is the Ocean! Our staff is committed to exceeding your expectations and we look forward to serving your hospitality needs on your next visit to Ocean City! See you soon at the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Princess Royale Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Royale Hotel Ocean City
- Princess Royale Ocean City Maryland