Park Place Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Ocean City
See available hotels
The Breakers Hotel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Hotel Monte Carlo(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Plim Plaza Hotel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Inn Town Motel(Ocean City)
  • Room Service
  • Free Internet
Sea Breeze Inn(Ocean City)
Shoreham Hotel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Rideau Motor Inn(Ocean City)
View Hotel
All reviewsocean frontoceanfront roomconstruction workerstwo double bedsfavorite hotelother hotelsparking lotroom safeparking passup to datelocation was perfectlounge chairslabor daybalcony doornice sizeprivate balconyfamily vacation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This is the 2nd year in a row that I stayed here on a mommy-escape trip and it's my very favorite place to stay!! Very clean and updated, everyone is very friendly, helpful with food suggestions and I feel safe being there by myself. This year I was welcomed with 2 delicious cupcakes and a sweet note in my room when I checked in...The "off season" rates are excellent and I LOVE the ocean front room!! It's SO COZY and warm during the cold winter months :) I LOVE the Bath & Body products! I will be back again next winter FOR SURE!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Holly C
OCParkPlaceHotel, General Manager at Park Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you so very much for such a wonderful review. We are very gratified to know that you appreciate our updates and the care our staff takes to keep Park Place a hotel that all our guests can enjoy. The view form our Ocean Front rooms is truly spectacular and all our employees are here to help you in any way they can. Thank you again for taking the time to write about us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I have stayed here a minimum of 10 times, and I am sure more.. I will keep returning, The rooms are spacious and clean. The cleaning staff is very friendly and helpful. The front desk staff is the best. My most recent visit was off season, the weekend after Thanksgiving. I came with family and we rented 3 ocean front rooms. The rooms were clean and updated. The wifi was great and they all had flat screen tvs. The view was fantastic.While I was there, my car broke down, just would not start. I was on 127th street at the Christmas lights. I got a ride back to the hotel with family. The girl at the front desk gave us numbers and recommendations for tow services and garages in the local area. She also allowed us to stay beyond check-out time. The rest of my family left and I stayed alone an extra day to allow time for my car to be repaired. Again, I was allowed to stay beyond check-out time, even though the hotel was closing that day.
I will continue to come to Park Place for their great location and clean spacious rooms, but my main reason for returning is for their great customer service!

Room Tip: In the summer, I prefer to stay on the bayside, 2nd floor. The balconies overlook the pool area, with a great view of the bay. I enjoy being able to walk out of my room and go to the deck bar/restaurant. Off season, I prefer 3-4th floors, oceanfront.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank DGol1218
OCParkPlaceHotel, General Manager at Park Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and we are always happy accommodate a guests special needs whenever possible. The staff at Park Place take great pride in their customer service and we try to build lasting relationships with our guests, especially our long time return guests. We also work very hard to maintain and update our hotel in order to please and better serve our guests so thank you for noticing and commenting. We are looking forward to your next visit and hopefully it will be a less eventful one.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Very nice remodeled oceanfront room. We will definitely come back when the pool/bar/restaurants are open in season. Staff are very courteous. We loved the colors of the rooms. Beds were very comfy. Thanx!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank micjest
OCParkPlaceHotel, General Manager at Park Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2013

Thanks for your excellent review. I am very happy you liked our newly renovated rooms and I highly recommend coming back in-season when the weather is warmer. On a beautiful, hot summer day the Deck Bar ; with it's great ocean and boardwalk view, is a very fun place to be. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with the family for my wife's birthday. The rates were very reasonable and the room was great!! It was very clean, and very quite even though it was on the boardwalk. The rooms were very spacious. The staff was friendly as well. Would definately go back again!!

Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank Dominian
OCParkPlaceHotel, General Manager at Park Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thanks for a great review and thanks for staying with us. I am very glad we could make your wife's birthday a happy and memorable one. We take great pride in keeping a clean and friendly hotel and I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This was our first visit to Ocean City. The hotel is very nice and the staff are very friendly and readily answered our questions about places to eat, etc. The rooms were very clean and the maid staff very friendly. We missed having a king-sized bed, but the two double beds served us well. We loved being boardwalk/ocean front. We would definitely go back and stay here again. We loved that there was a refrigerator and small microwave in the room, along with a room safe. The area where the microwave and fridge was set up was great since it had a built-in cabinet, small bar sink, and counter space to hold their in-room coffee maker.

Room Tip: Higher floors offer the best views.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank beachbum57771
OCParkPlaceHotel, General Manager at Park Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write such great review of Park Place. We are very happy that you enjoyed your first visit with us and to Ocean City. We take great pride in our hotel, our staff and our town and it is gratifying when someone notices and enjoys our hospitality. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.