Comfort Inn Gold Coast
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$220
$190
HIExpress.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$319
Hampton.com
$308
$285
ComfortInn
Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$379
$341
$350
$297
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$259
$260
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$277
$473
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $540/night.

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$440
All reviewsdenny's attachedrite aiddenny's restaurantindoor pooldirect tvgolf tripchoice hotelsnice hotelparking lotbeach accessrefrigerator and microwavefifth floorfood lionshort staylobby areawould stay here againclean rooms
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn Gold Coast and were very pleasantly surprised with the room. Being one of the older hotels in Ocean City we weren't expecting much, but when we opened the door, we were met by a beautiful view overlooking the bay through a big wide window. The room was clean, newly refurbished and large. Carpeting, bedding, draperies, and tv were all new. The bathroom appeared to have been recently redone as well. Neither of us smoke and I am very allergic to cigarette smoke, so it was wonderful to learn that they limit smokers to one floor of the hotel and we were far removed from it. There is a Denny's restaurant attached to the hotel, an indoor pool, and a two minute walk to the Gold Coast Mall and the movie theater. Great location. We would stay there again.

Room Tip: Request a bay view to watch the sunsets.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank momoo
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a Saturday night in March. We are very familiar with Ocean City and I researched the prices of motels and hotels here in OC. This was a great value for a Saturday night. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. When we checked in, there were a group of very noisy men who were here to play golf in OC. The check-in clerk told us that there were golfers, soccer players, and a wedding party staying at the hotel. We thought - oh no, it's going to be noisy tonight! But, we did not hear a single noise all night long from anyone!! We ate breakfast at Denny's and the waitress was GREAT. This hotel was well worth the price we paid and we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MsRef
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We booked King Suite and gold coast comfort inn in ocean city,md.Was told had view of bay and ocean,fifth floor.Usually very nice upscale rooms,We were very disappointed!This is Ocean city???,Was in a parking lot with a Dennys, and a movie theater.Had to park way down at end of lot for our stay!The king suite was set up all wrong, had nice kitchentte,two chairs and table,living room was to left,with a small 48 tv,not a flat screen,windows all on one side,view of parking lot!,bedroom was in alcove to left,nice king bed,but mattress was terrible,went in in the middle of bed,my fiance had to sleep on sofa bed!,tv had parental control of 25 and u can not see from bed side of room! Its a shame this is supposed to be a Quality Inn! Heads up indoor pool and hot tub,packed with kids!In Feb!traffic terrible and congested,would not go back in summer or ever!

Room Tip: Led to believe had view,had fifth floor corner king suite,no view at all only of the parking lot.,which is shared with a Dennys and Movie theater!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carolf22_13
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Our stay was from 3/1/2013 to 3/3/2013. There were several issues that need to be addressed by Corporate Management as they pertain to this property. This is a NON-Smoking hotel, however the Smoking area for this hotel is 10 feet on either side of the front entrance not to mention the trash around the entrance doors. The elevators also had not been vacuumed as entering we found plastic cups and the remains of someone’s dinner which consisted of chicken wings on the elevator floor. Then the staff/management is unable (or unwilling) to enforce the quite hour (11pm-7am), as a number of guest where running in the hallways, slamming doors, and being very loud and disturbing those who were trying to sleep. The hotel does not provide a FULL size pillow, what is provided are ½ size pillows for your sleeping comfort (NOT COMFORTABLE AT ALL!!!). In regards to the bathroom, being 6 feet tall I find it to be a problem when I need to bend under the shower head in order to take a shower. The shower head needs to be placed much higher up on the wall in order to accommodate taller persons other than those who are 5 feet 5 inches or less. The heater is the old fashioned wall unit, it was a very cold night outside and even with the heater on full power and the temp has high as it would go, the room was cold. The bed was extremely uncomfortable, very lumpy and no support at all. Upon check-out the front desk clerk gave me quite an attitude when I asked for a receipt showing my account had a zero balance, saying it was impossible to print one out. When I told her every other Choice Hotel I’ve ever stayed at has the ability to do so, she begrudgedly gave me one saying exactly what I requested…ZERO Balance.

After being a Choice Hotel Rewards Member for 15+ years, I wouldn’t recommend this Hotel to my worst enemy.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank UMTERPS1995
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stayed at Comfort Inn in OCMD this past weekend with a group of over 100 cheerleaders from our organization alone. There were also 2 other cheer groups staying here.

Check in / Front Desk staff was polite. Our room was on the 5th floor overlooking the parking lot and Coastal Hwy. We found our room to suit our needs just fine. The room and bathroom were both clean although just a tad "stale" smelling. I assume they don't see much business in the winter so perhaps the room had been shut up awhile. A spray of air freshener took care of that. The beds were adequate - not particularly comfortable but not painful. The pillows were odd. I had about 8 of them on my bed - and they were all tiny little squares - just big enough to rest your head on. If you rolled over while sleeping you were rolling right off of your pillow. The room did have a microwave, coffee maker, and mini fridge.

The hotel had a pool that we did not use. The hotel did not have room service/lounge/breakfast or anything of the sort. There was a cash only snack "room" where you could buy a bottle of soda/water and some prepackaged snacks (chips, granola etc) . There was however a Denny's connected to the hotel that is open 24/7. There is wifi, but it was painfully slow or did not work at all. Im sure the slowness was due to the sheer amount of teenage girls needed facebook time - but I am unsure of what it wasn't always working. Luckily I had a wifi-hotspot with me.

The hotel worked just fine for what we needed - a place to stay while my daughter had her cheer competition for a weekend.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family