We booked King Suite and gold coast comfort inn in ocean city,md.Was told had view of bay and ocean,fifth floor.Usually very nice upscale rooms,We were very disappointed!This is Ocean city???,Was in a parking lot with a Dennys, and a movie theater.Had to park way down at end of lot for our stay!The king suite was set up all wrong, had nice kitchentte,two chairs and table,living room was to left,with a small 48 tv,not a flat screen,windows all on one side,view of parking lot!,bedroom was in alcove to left,nice king bed,but mattress was terrible,went in in the middle of bed,my fiance had to sleep on sofa bed!,tv had parental control of 25 and u can not see from bed side of room! Its a shame this is supposed to be a Quality Inn! Heads up indoor pool and hot tub,packed with kids!In Feb!traffic terrible and congested,would not go back in summer or ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Gold Coast is located on 112th Street and Coastal Highway in Ocean City, Maryland. We are conveniently located just one block from the beach and steps to shopping, restaurants, entertainment and fun.Features include Indoor Pool and Hot Tub, Jacuzzi Tubs, Free HBO and Cinemax, Free Wi-Fi and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Gold Coast Hotel Ocean City
- Comfort Inn Gold Coast Ocean City Md
- Ocean City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Ocean City