WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #27 of 103 Hotels in Ocean City
Wilmington, Delaware
“Good October Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Early October visit to this motel went very, very well.
The hotel is very clean and our room had a marvelous view of setting sun over the Bay.
We even saw ducks playing in the water.
Within walking distance is a nice grocery store, theater, restaurant, shopping center filled
with fabulous things to look at -- souvenirs, sports store, boutique, art, beach wear. October
had lots of sales. Things to do even if it rains.
Hotel staff extremely nice and there is a nice indoor pool and gym and small convenience
store right in the hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kiwi141

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Warren, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

This was a spot for our 2006 vacation. Excellent room quality, very clean, had Denny's next to it (great idea for breakfast if need be), near the ocean (a couple blocks), great place after the previous night... Would recommend it to anyone

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank oceanlover1000
Germantown, Maryland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

We checked into this Comfort Inn at Ocean City on Friday Oct. 26th. The staff was friendly and courteous. Once we were in our room, it wasn't long until I found several long hairs in the fresh towels in the bathroom. A long hair stuck to the inner shower curtain and the bathroom needed a more detailed cleaning! I called the front desk, and complained about what I had discovered and the poor housekeeping in the room. I did get an apology, and some fresh towels and that was i! I had prepaid for the weekend and there was a no refund policy for this booking. If I had my choice, we would have gotten a refund and left the property. The room was also in need of repairs too. I read some reviews here and wonder, how these folks can say that the place was a great place to stay at. I would strongly advise everyone not to stay at this Comfort Inn!!!! The bed in the room had a badly worn uncomfortable mattress as well!! This is A must to Avoid Motel, unless you don't care about bad housekeeping and very uncomfortable Bed!!

Room Tip: I don't think there is a good room in the Comfort Inn at this location!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

This hotel was very nice and clean for the price I paid. The staff was great help. Would defiantly go back there again. Most hotels in ocean city for a nice hotel is a alot more expensive. We had no problems with the room or the staff.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Workingirl2425
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

I stayed a week at this hotel and have nothing but great things to say. The hotel room was reasonably priced, always clean and I loved the refrigerator and microwave. What made this property stand out was the staff. Every time I walked in the door I was greeted with a smile and asked how my day was going. I also appreciated the restaurant suggestions. A true testament of this hotel comes down to one person named Linda. I forgot a whole drawer of clothes and she went out of her way to accommodate my travel schedule and get my belongings back to me. I stay in many hotels for business and this type of service and commitment is unfortunately a rarity. I will definitely stay here whenever I am in the Ocean City area!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank B C
Palm Springs, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

we were there for bike week and hotel and staff couldn't have been nicer. They were very accominating as far as the bike and the truck with trailer. Had rags there for bike clean up etc. Plan to recommend and stay there again

Room Tip: we stayed in room with jacuzzi tub, excellant value
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lyn610
New York City, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Just returned from 4 nights at this hotel in Ocean City Md. Enjoyed the festivities at the Sunfest and had a decent time while at this hotel. The good news is the cost was reasonable and the location wasn't too far from the event, about 5 miles. Our room was about average in size and we did have a small refrigerator and a microwave. The not so good news is this hotel is in need of some T.L.C. Our room smelled like an old sneaker and the covers on the beds smelled like bad breath. I'm sure it's been years since either were given a good cleaning. There is no continental breakfast of any kind. They do have a Dennies next door but after our first breakfast was a disaster we drove about a mile to a good restaurant.
With so many hotels to choose from I think next year we'll try another place.

Room Tip: My advise is to do what I will do next time in Ocean City: Choose a different hotel.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family