Just returned from 4 nights at this hotel in Ocean City Md. Enjoyed the festivities at the Sunfest and had a decent time while at this hotel. The good news is the cost was reasonable and the location wasn't too far from the event, about 5 miles. Our room was about average in size and we did have a small refrigerator and a microwave. The not so good news is this hotel is in need of some T.L.C. Our room smelled like an old sneaker and the covers on the beds smelled like bad breath. I'm sure it's been years since either were given a good cleaning. There is no continental breakfast of any kind. They do have a Dennies next door but after our first breakfast was a disaster we drove about a mile to a good restaurant.
With so many hotels to choose from I think next year we'll try another place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Gold Coast is located on 112th Street and Coastal Highway in Ocean City, Maryland. We are conveniently located just one block from the beach and steps to shopping, restaurants, entertainment and fun.Features include Indoor Pool and Hot Tub, Jacuzzi Tubs, Free HBO and Cinemax, Free Wi-Fi and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Comfort Inn Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Gold Coast Hotel Ocean City
- Comfort Inn Gold Coast Ocean City Md
- Ocean City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Ocean City