TripAdvisor

Review of Dumsers Dairyland

Dumsers Dairyland
Ranked #3 of 31 Dessert in Ocean City
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been coming to OC for 50 years or more, missed one or 2 years. This ice cream is the only ice cream I will eat in OC. I love their dipped cones. Ice cream is home made and tastes great. Also their food is very good as well. I will tell you don't miss out on this ice cream treat when you are in OC. If you do you will never know what you are missing which is one of the best ice cream places in the world.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (295)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went here to eat our first night in town. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. I had a small scoop of their specialty ice cream called Hawaiian Delight. It had pineapple and coconut and was amazing.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 5, 2019

Just had to stop and get the kids some ice cream. I got the orange vanilla swirl. Kids got the small cones , dipped . Big kids got Milkshakes. Everyone enjoyed their ice cream !

Reviewed September 4, 2019

My wife and I have been coming to OC for years and sadly I must confess this last trip we tried Dumser's for the first time. Wow, did we miss a lot. They have the best scream I have had. Their strawberry shake was 16 oz of heaven! just ice-cream and a touch of milk that is it, and its the best! My wife liked the vanilla and the mint chip and the coffee and black raspberry were great as well. You just have to try Dumsers Dairyland. They have several locations on the board walk.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

Stopped by Dumsers on the boardwalk while we were visiting Ocean City. We liked the ice cream so much we went 2 nights in a row, my wife had the Chocolate Peanut Butter Botha nights and she thought it was great. I had the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip the first night and the Peanut Butter Fudge the second night and both were great. You have to eat it fast because the warm moist salt air and wind really melts it fast but it was so worth the messiness! Definitely stop by Dumsers for some dessert if you are on the boardwalk in OC.