Sea Bay Hotel
Comfort Inn Gold Coast(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$190
ComfortInn
$350
$297
Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$379
$341
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$220
$190
HIExpress.com
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$259
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$277
$260
$473
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $560/night.

The Spinnaker(Ocean City)
$235
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$440
HolidayInn.com
All reviewswest buildingcafe on sitegolf outingcoastal highwayroom was cleanhotel stayplenty of parkingrooms are largeprivate balconyfirst floortwo double bedsshellyocmicrowavemdelevatorsummer
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Our stay here was pretty much a great place to sleep. We booked this on a whim, taking a spontaneous trip to the beach. Our check in was good, but when we got to our room there was a huge dead mosquito stuck to the wall by the door, and a dead spider about a foot away from it. Bugs like that happen I understand that, it didn't ruin our trip. We didn't stay in the room to much except to sleep and shower, and everyone was really friendly and nice. The balconies had a pretty view of the bay, and a great place to see the sun set. Also very close to 711 and several souvenir shops.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Megan S
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have been traveling to OC for many years. During that time I have stayed at many of the hotels in the area. Some are now gone while other new ones have taken their place in some cases.
Over the years I have stayed at the Sea Bay Hotel both before the new ownership took over and since. The hotel is clean, the rooms are large, and the staff can't be more helpful. The new owners have made an effort to maintain and when possible improve their property and it shows.
ONE SUGGESTION I MIGHT MAKE WOULD BE ADD NEW TVs TO ALL ROOMS ASAP.
I WAS IN A ROOM THIS WEEKEND WITH A MUCH OLDER 19" TV AND IMO SIMPLY NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR VIEWING IN 2013. AS IT STANDS NOW SOME GUEST GET NEWER MODELS WHILE OTHERS NOT SO LUCKY PAY THE SAME ROOM RATE FOR SECOND RATE TVs. CERTAINLY NOT FAIR OR ACCEPTABLE.
I stayed in what they call the WEST building when it was the Bay Sails Inn and the upgrades are quite obvious. I prefer the EAST building simply out of habit.
The Cafe, in which I ate twice over this past weekend, is much better than before. The staff could not be nicer and more friendly. Rather than walking or driving to another place for breakfast simply head to the first floor and have a good meal for a fair price.
Location IMO is a big plus. You can't get more mid-town than this area. You can head north or take a ride down to the Boardwalk area but return to a more quiet bayside location.
All in all for the price, the quality of the hotel, and the expierence IMO tough to beat in other OC hotels.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank bingo42
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Best deal in ocean city Nothing fancy but very clean Friendly Staff, Pool area very clean. Great little eatery on premises for breakfast and lunch.Short walk to the beach. Well lit parking lot. Right in the heart of ocean city.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JohnLana
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have stayed at the Sea Bay Hotel for the second year in a row. The hotel is very inviting for guests. The rooms are spacious and clean. The daytime staff is very pleasant and knowledgable on things going on in Ocean City, Maryland. The nighttime staff is just as pleasant to their guests also. I was very impressed with a o/n member of security, Bruce Heimbach, each time I returned to the hotel and he was on duty, he made sure I was brought to my floor and just his presence made me feel like I was safe. Bruce was always very pleasant towards me. I am recommending the Sea Bay Hotel to my friends/family. I also liked the fact that the Sea Bay had security doing rounds on all the floors through out the night. I will definetly be returning to Ocean City and I will also be returning to the Sea Bay Hotel and their wonderful staff.

Room Tip: The Sea Bay Hotel is in a great location on Ocean City, Maryland. It is right over the bridge with bus access right out in front. There is also a café on the first floor with reasonable prices and great food.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We spent three nights here very recently. We had a comfortable room with two queens, a sofa bed and a balcony with a pool vierw in the older of the 2 buildings. Rooms were clean, housekeeping was very good and the front desk staff was friendly and helpful. We had two complaints which we passed on to the manager, Shirley. First complaint was our room had a very old (for today) tv. They are slowly replacing these old sets with new flat screens but quite a few rooms still have tho old sets. Ours in particular had a very fuzzy picture. Our second complaint was that the balcony had 2 plastic chairs which is fine, but no small plastic tables so no place to set your coffee or drink to really enjoy the balcony.
The pool was adequate and clean as were the grounds.
The mid-town location on 60th Street was nice. All in all, a decent OC hotel.

Room Tip: Check out their web site.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple