Sea Bay Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Edge(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Surf Inn Suites(Ocean City)
  • Pool
  • Pool
Beachcomber Motel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
All reviewswest buildingcafe on sitegolf outingcoastal highwayroom was cleanhotel stayplenty of parkingrooms are largeprivate balconyfirst floortwo double bedsshellyocmicrowavemdelevatorsummer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We decided at the last minute to book a trip to Ocean City to obtain a SUP Certification, hosted by Fager's Island and the WSUPA! We experienced great Customer Service and a super convenient location! Thanks for making our trip enjoyable.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
seabaygirl, Manager at Sea Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

We are glad you enjoyed your "quick trip" to the Sea Bay Hotel. We appreciate your comment about our great Customer Service. Most people do find our hotel convenient to lots of good restaurants and clubs and the beach is right across the street! We hope to see you next time you are in town. Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

A group of us stayed there on a Golf outing. The hotel staff was very accommodating and friendly. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The rooms were equipped with Microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. Although is was too cold the pool and outdoor patio were spotless and inviting. The bedding was good and clean but soft mattresses. Towels were plentiful but a little small and thin.
Overall a nice place to stay with plenty of restaurants within walking distance. I would not hesitate to stay their again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Packngo205

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your comments. We have been working very hard on Customer Service and it's nice to hear good feedback about our freindly staff. We enjoy our Golf Groups and look forward to having you come back next year. We particularly like creating our "Welcome" signs for all of our golfers. We hope you enjoyed yours!. See you soon!

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

We stay here every September for the last 4 years. The service is very nice. They accommodate to us very well. We come down for a vw show and they are very welcoming. The rooms are in good condition. Sure its on the bay side but its a great value.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank 00gagt
seabaygirl, Manager at Sea Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

We love our Return Guests. Thanks for staying with us once again. I do think we provide a great value to our guest and after all we are just one block from the beach. As I have mentioned before, our sunsets are great, an advantage to being bayside. We welcome all groups. I hope you enjoy our "Welcome Signs" We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I came to Ocean City, for the first time on a business trip from DC and a friend recommended I give this place a try. I was delightfully surprised by the wonderful experience. The rooms were very spacious and clean. I had a nice sized balcony with beautiful views of the bay. The bathrooms were also very clean. Best of all, I got wonderful customer service and they gave me excellent advice on things to do and places to eat. I am planning to return in a month and bring my family!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Chris H

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback. We always strive to provide our guests with the best Customer Service. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to my staff. Aren't the sunsets the best? I love our bay view and could sit and watch the ducks in the marsh all day. Remember, you will always receive a discount as a Return Guest along with offers for many specials and packages. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We spent three nights in this hotel on the top floor of the building in a room right on the side of the Coastal Highway. The size of the room was very decent, absolutely nothing to complain about there. It had a good size balcony though we didn't actually make use of that. The bathroom was again of a decent size. The bed was nice and spacious. Decent sized television in the room. Everything was in a decent state of maintenance. That about sums it up. We had a good deal on the price for the room too, perhaps because we were there before the start of the tourist season.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rainier23
seabaygirl, Manager at Sea Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Thanks for staying at the Sea Bay Hotel. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you enjoyed your stay. As a return guest, you are always eligible for a "Repeat Guest" discount and many other packages and specials. We hope to see you again soon!