“Big room!”
Review of Sea Bay Hotel

Sea Bay Hotel
Ranked #32 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We were booked in a condo for a week and decided to try to find a place in OC for the night before our week started. We decided this LESS than a week before our arrival date! I was very doubtful that I'd find a place in the middle of July that would allow just a single Friday night stay. The Sea Bay Hotel welcomed us with a rate that didn't break the bank! It had 2 king size beds and a sofabed. The room was clean and comfortable. Plenty of hot water and towels. Nice balcony. The staff was great. Much better than I was expecting!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank mshomo
seabaygirl, Manager at Sea Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thanks for staying with us! We have worked very hard on Customer Service throughout the years, We appreciate your comments. Rememer, as a repeat guest you are always entiltled to a discount on a future stay. Be on the lookout for some great packages that we offer throughout the year. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We stayed the last week in August 2012 which is the week that all 3 of my children are out of camp, before school starts. The room was clean the staff was very friendly. They were so friendly that when I came back from the beach i asked to borrow the vacuum to sweep up the sand from the children and the desk person brought up the vacum and vacumed the floor. There was a small game room and a laundry which was a huge help. My children enjoyed the pool and the beach which was just across the street. We also enjoyed the Sea Bay Cafe in the hotel for breakfast and lunch. It was really the best family vacation and I can assure that we will be back. My children cannot stop asking when we will go back. Thank you Sea Bay see you next summer.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank swinsix

Thanks for all of your comments regarding your stay. It sounds like you and your family really enjoyed themselves. I will pass along your comments to my staff. They will be happy to hear that you appreciated their help. Remeber as a repeat guest you always get a discount and we have some great rates and packages. We look forward to seeing you this summer!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

First off, I've never heard of a hotel room with two King size beds before this hotel but sure enough the room was big enough to accommodate two king size beds. The beds were comfortable and the pillows as well. The balconies are good size as well, in fact, these are very large rooms altogether. We stayed here during Bike week when Ocean City decides to jack up their prices to their highest in order to gouge the biker community that supports them, but despite this, I still ended up getting a room here for a just little more then some of slumdog motels were asking. We ended up on the 5th floor with the building facing the bridge so the noise was a little loud with all the bikes, but then again, everywhere was loud in OC this weekend so it didn't bother us. Lots of parking and I could see the sun set from my balcony. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tpasa
jiminoc, Owner at Sea Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Dear tpasa. Thank you for staying with us and we are glad you enjoyed your Biker weekend in OC and also at the Sea Bay Hotel. This is our 6th season as new owners of the Sea Bay Hotel, and while we have made a lot of improvments,we still have a lot to do. One of the things we did last year was convert some of our "double-double" rooms (rooms with two full size beds) to "double kings" like the one you stayed in. As you said, the rooms are very spacious so we thought we would add some "double kings". And the response from our guests has been so positive that we are planning to convert more this winter to "double kings". We do appreciate you staying with us and takiing the time to provide us with your kind words. We hope to see you again very soon.
jim@seabayhotel.com

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Very clean place and they were great when we checked in. The bay view is great and I couldn't ask for anything more. The prices are out of this world, for the price you might think you are not getting what the $200.00 hotel will offer you are wrong. Will stay again! Also want to add that both of there pools are crystal clear and clean.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James R
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We stayed in a bay view room which was clean and had a wonderful view of the bay.This hotel is a little out dated but you don't go to the beach to spend time in a room. The only item I would recommend to bring is pillows their pillows are not the greatest. Our stay at the Sea Bay hotel was good. I would stay here again because it is inexpensive and the sunset is amazing

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank wkulp
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for a weekend. Attendants were very friendly. It is conveniently located in OC, just a block from the beach. It is close to restaurants, family restaurants and shopping centers. The hotel room had a small refrigerator, microwave and a coffee machine!. The hotel room and bathroom were very clean.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a balcony to appreciate the OC night lights
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank frecklesmami
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My bf and I stayed here for 2 nights, 3 days and it was great! I got a great deal as well as a voucher each day per person for the sea bay cafe. What a cool deal! I usually rather stay in hotels with a continental breakfast but with the vouchers, we could get breakfast there daily. It was small but very good. The hotel was spacious and the staff was friendly. Our room was on the top floor which i liked very much. The room was large and clean. Great outdoor pool! Will return!

Stayed last year. Summer 2011.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple