“Awesome Rental”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of OCEANFRONT

Master Bath
Outside bar and grill
Carousel view from ocean
Direct Ocean front view
Please read our reviews. Everyone loves the view
Bayside Sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

danihas4
Towson, Maryland
“Awesome Rental”
Reviewed April 23, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

My family and I loved this place. My own personal criticism is that it’s too high up. I didn’t know that it’s on the 20th floor. No worries because the stay was great. I highly recommend it.

Apr 24, 2018
Thanks Danielle. I do believe we have the floor listed on our site. I will double check though. Have a great summer! Randy
Julia O
Pasadena, Maryland
“Highly Recommend”
Reviewed April 16, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Easy check in process. Great view of both the beach and bay. Condo was very clean and roomy! I will definitely stay there again.

Apr 19, 2018
I’m glad you enjoyed yourselves Julia. We do try to make your stay as awesome as possible. Thanks again for your rental! Cheers, Randy
Lisa P
“Wonderful condo”
Reviewed September 25, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We really enjoyed our half week stay. The weather didn't cooperate that much until the last day, but we didn't mind. The views from the 20th floor are incredible no matter the weather. The condo was well equipped and very comfortable. Having 5 people, we appreciated that the dining room table could be expanded. The owner was very kind and easy to contact. My son enjoyed the indoor pool since the ocean was too dangerous for swimming during our stay. We have rented a room at the hotel before, this was our first time renting a condo there. It will not be our last. Checkin and checkout were very quick and easy. All-in-all a great experience.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 18, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sep 21, 2017
Thanks Andria. And I think you set a record with booking another stay as quick as you did! I greatly appreciate your rental and review.
Christina...
“Excellent stay for families”
Reviewed September 14, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Condo was filled with amenities for kids. Kitchen was great. Views were spectacular. Spacious/clean.

Sep 27, 2017
Glad you enjoyed yourselves Christina!!
Carissa M
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed August 28, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Great location and beautiful view! Place was very clean and plenty of space :) no complaints and would definitely stay again!

Sep 12, 2017
Thank you Carissa.....you were a great guest!
Maria g
“Ocmd great trip”
Reviewed August 26, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The condo was excellent. The location and the amenities were fantastic. There was so much to do and you don't even have to leave at all. It was an amazing trip and can't wait to do It again

Aug 29, 2017
Hi Maria, thanks for taking the time to post a review. I'm super glad that you had so much fun! You are correct....We come down a lot during the winter season since they have it all right inside the Carousel. I can offer you a 2 day weekend during a non holiday wintertime for just $250.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing