“it was Great ... i loved it!!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Bath 1 of 2
bath 2 of 2
washer and dryer
the pool with a nice kiddie pool
the second flat screen in the bedroom
bay view
short walk to ocean
front
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
60beachgi...
Watsontown, Pennsylvania
“it was Great ... i loved it!!!!”
Reviewed August 24, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Great location not to far from the beach which I loved.. and there is stores close by its close to a park for the kids if you take any with you.. lol...….. the place where you get on the boats was not far away as long as you are able to walk? your real close to the bay.. and the owners were Great and Very helpful. thank you so very much . I would differently go again.... again thank you so very much I loved it...

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
James m r...
“Parrot bay”
Reviewed September 3, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My wife and I had a wonderful stay. Would love to stay there again. Thank you for a great experience.

candicedi...
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
“So cute!”
Reviewed June 3, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Cute condo. Just the right size for our family of three! Would love to stay here next year also! The owners have wonderful communication!

If I have to point something negative out, I got woken up every night at 2am from partiers coming home and walking around upstairs in their room. Lol!! Big whoop!

It was a VERY quiet area! I was honestly surprised because it's close to the beach and every other time we rented from another place the noise level was YIKES! My daughter has anxiety disorder and this condo was perfect for her extremely sensitive ears.

I cannot say thank you enough! My little girl's joy was evident!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing