“Great location and value”
Review of Sea Cove Motel

Sea Cove Motel
Ranked #97 of 103 Hotels in Ocean City
“Great location and value”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

My family received last minute accommodations and in spite of the reviews we read we were extremely pleased. Not only was the staff helpful the location and price, especially during a holiday was exceptional. We were a very short walk from the beach. Parking was adequate and we had no issues. The room was cozy and clean. We WILL return.

• Stayed September 2011
2 Thank Ishbinshawn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Ruston, Louisiana
Reviewed September 4, 2011

well most people don't write about good stuffs. place was very nice with friendly management. good location, 1 block away is the beach, restaurants in walking distance. very affordable. for those people who didn't like it, HILTON is your place. if you dont want to step foot on a little sand on your room, why would u even come to the beach and step on sand??? go on and stay in an reknown hotel so that u can stay for free by bringing some sand in from the beach. thats what you do...

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank yogen_cs
Reviewed August 28, 2011

I will never stay at the sea cove motel again, when me and my family got in our room it stunk so bad like mildew and wasn't very clean, we found food in the fridge in a shopping bag. GROSS! Me and my two sons fell asleep and I woke up by my boyfriend lifting up the matress to look for cockroaches since he found one on the wall and then I was heated and went to the front desk and told the guy I want a refund or a better room that doesn't stink or have bugs so he showed us like 3 rooms until we we're happy with one. I didn't like the idea where I had to look out the door and wait for the house keeper for new towels so we could get a shower. The only think I can say anything nice about this place is the location...it's so closed to the beach and boardwalk. I think they need to knocked it down or just closed it. I'm really upset how much money I spent on my stay...it was not worth it at all. Me and my man did find a hotel we liked for next time we visit ocean city.

• Stayed August 2011
4 Thank melinda1984

Travelers are raving about these Ocean City hotels

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Brought my family down to Ocean City on a little 4 day vacation. Found the Sea cove online and looked really nice. Wish i seen the reviews first. We got luck and got checked in at around 11am on a friday, when we first walked into the room my girlfriend said it smelled a little funny like mold, i said it is a hotel room they usually do smell funny. Later on just sitting around enjoying a drink after my family was asleep i noticed something crawling up the wall, got a closer look and it was a cock roach. After seeing this i went all through the room with a flash light looking for more. found some mold and someones food balled up in the refridge, also the smoke detector was ripped off the wall with wires hanging out. I got mad woke up my girlfriend said pack up we are not staying here with our 2 little boys one 1yrs old and the other 4yrs old. So i went to the offoce to tell someone about what i saw and when i did he smiled and laughed like i was messing around, and believe me i wasnt. I told him he better do something right now or i wanted my money back one way or another. So he gave me keys to another room and i went and looked at it and it smelled worse. I gave the keys to my girlfriend and said you better go over there cause by this point i was fuming. He showed her 3 more rooms before finally the last room smelled good like it had just been cleaned, maybe! After packing and carrying things to the new room i told the guy one more thing i find and we are out of here and i want our money back in full, he said ok. After this our room was ok but found mold in the bathroom on the ceiling about the tub. The whole stay there no one came in to clean, we had to put our garbage out on the the walk way for it to be taken and go around and find someone to ask for towels. They say you get what you pay for, but this was way over priced for a mold and cock roach infested, unsafe dump.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank lilloo34
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed August 22, 2011

The Sea Cover Motel was a pleasant surprise. The rooms were clean, bright and very welcoming.....the people at the front desk were very friendly and helpful and reasonable for my budget....just a hop, skip and a jump to the beach and in walking distance to many restaurants and entertainment places.....love it! will return for sure. The Motel was very quiet and respectable....can't complain about anything.....had a very good time.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Bowie, Maryland
Reviewed August 5, 2011

We came to Ocean City for a weekend away with the kids, and found this place by word of mouth. It was very clean, and affordable for our budget and were very pleased with the service! We were only a few steps from the beach and only 2 blocks from the Jolly Rogers water park, making it very convenient. Thank you to management! It was a great weekend. Would recommend to family's looking for clean and affordable accomodations right next to the beach.

Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank ilmaria109
Reviewed July 27, 2011

My mother and I stayed here overnight in July of 2011 and we had a blast. The rooms were clean, everything worked properly, and it is in a very convenient place. The boardwalk is right across the street, there is a 7-11 within walking distance, and the customer service was excellent. The television in our room was not connected to the cable box correctly, and we called the front desk, and within 5 minutes, we had a knock at the door and within 15, we were watchig tv!! I think that for a couple nights, this is the perfect hotel with the most reasonable prices.

• Stayed July 2011