Beachcomber Motel
Comfort Inn Gold Coast(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$170
ComfortInn
Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$319
$271
$289
$246
ClarionHotels
$350
$297
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$209
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $235/night.

$308
$285
ComfortInn
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$269
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$238
$190
HIExpress.com
The Spinnaker(Ocean City)
$235
$613
$567
All reviewsgreat place for the pricewould definitely stay here againextra towelsthe rooms were nicerefrigeratorhousekeeper
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great hotel and great beach location. It's clean and right off the beach, no streets to cross. Went to the beach in the a.m., cooked a quick lunch in the room at 1:00 p.m. and back on the beach by 2:30 for the rest of the afternoon. It's true about the highway side being very noisy but you close the patio doors/windows and its quieter. Boardwalk is far away but once you visit it one time, you don't need to go back again. Its better to have a nice beach location away from the boardwalk noise.

Room Tip: Motel fills up quickly so good luck to you.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Berto2727
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Front desk staff were awesome...hesitant of maid at first because ome wasnt very friendly & because of previous review where clothes were stolen but you never know the entire story. Another maid was so kind, welcoming, & wished us a great beach day. That's how it should be... greeting guests. The place is clean with nice balconies which are highway view, rooms have a refrigerator, sink, utensils, dishsoap & towels. Bathroom has sink outside of shower/toilet , soap provided. Bring shampoo & hairdeyer. Short walk to beach, nice clean pool area! Will return!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank jkpa
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for a long weekend and it was very, very clean. The location was nice, a peaceful distance from the boardwalk, and the bars weren't too far from us. The staff was also very nice and helpful. All around great stay!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Brittanylj
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We thought it was a great place , great location, for a great price. Stayed one night went out for breakfast only to find once we returned 3 pieces of brand new clothing had been stolen! When questioning the owner he totally backed the cleaning women siding with her and did nothing to replace my items! I was very upset! I had bought the clothes purposely for this trip! Now I am unable to find them to replace them. Just very upsetting! Here nor there its the trust that was broken. We left that day and ended up at a very nice trust worthy hotel on the boardwalk for the same price! Had the vacation of a life time! So I guess the did us a favor! I'm still upset when I think of someone violating our trust!

Room Tip: Loved the view
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank lisa m
Reviewed July 29, 2013

It was a great trip as my family and I come down 6 months out of the year. The price was just right and the staff was extremely helpful. I went down with my husband and my kids. The room was very roomy. It was better than I expected. I thought were comfy but I hoping for a bigger kitchenette. They do provide dishes and pans and they do provide a coffee maker but NO COFEE to make. Also do not forget to bring your own toiletries. There is no shampoo/condition or lotions. The bathroom was a bit small but the shower worked EXCELLENT. The water never got cold. All in all, we had a great time and the price you can't beat this place. It was only a hop, skip and a jump to the beach as it is on the beach side. By the way, we stayed a whole week and the kids loved it. Being on a higher floor, you can see the bay from your balcony and the ocean from the front door. Very quiet rooms.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 406 and you had a great view of the bay from your balcony. Once you walked your front door, you could see the ocean.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family